Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    blah blah blah ummm stoned :-$

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Splitting a cigar up to turn it into a blunt wrap sucks balls.
    Your weed will always taste like the cigar.
    Plus you have that nasty fucking tobacco everywhere.

I would much rather buy a blunt wrap.
    It's quick and simple.
    And the same thing as a cigar,...except no bad cigar smell.

But to each their own.
    If that is what you prefer,..than go right ahead and do it your way.

I would still take a few puffs off of it.
    I think the point of a blunt is for the weed to taste slightly like a cigar especially if you buy good ones. why not just smoke joints then? all the tobacco is taken out of the blunt. there is no tabacco in the blunt when you smoke it. When I was younger and started smoking they didnt even have blunt wraps. you had to buy cigars split them and smoke them. I like it cause they burn madd slow...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well blunt wraps burn just as slow. Honestly, it's just all a matter of personal preference. Some people love doing it the old school way, and some people like using blunt wraps. I've personally never done either, but I've smoked a blunt rolled with a blunt wrap and it burned really slow, it was nice.
    a real blunt comes in 2 layers and has a stem, so its just like smoking a cigar except its filled with trees. i think smoking a nice blunt gets you higher than fuck. i saw blunt wraps in the store before, to me they just look like brown papers. the flavor of the tabacco is the best part in smoking a blunt in my opinion. if your roll an 8th in a nice tight fat blunt, it should burn for about 45mins. idgaf what people like to do, i just recently heard of blunt wraps, back in the day we split blunts and rolled them, like i said before, i just like the process, i can roll a really killer blunt! to each his own though, everyone has their own personal preference, thats understanable *brofists all around*
    how much is a pack of wraps?
    oh wow, a pack of blunts, the last time i bought them i think was like $6-$8 for 5 of them and its prolly more expensive nwo, its been a while. that is really cheap...
    edited April 2011
    like I said, I used to just like cracking blunts and when I started smoking wayy back, blunt wraps werent even in existence, all they had was cigars, so i'm just used to that way.. I havent smoked in a while though, i used to smoke everyday for years, but i had to quit for a while for work, then when i started smoking again, i didnt get the same feeling, it made me fucking like straight bugg out and shit, i dont think drinking every fucking day helped that either.. it sucks cause i used to love smoking, but it is what it is, i'm fine with being weed free. I love rolling up nice blunts thought, i miss that shit the most :-S
    thanks distance >:D<
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    everyone should smoke weed tho
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    wednesday night i played cards and we smoked like 6 joints of good shit 2 blunts and like 4 grams of hash....i was still fucking lit when i woke up thursday morning
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i just stick to my bowl, blunts are too much work if u ask me
    everyone should smoke weed tho
    I'm telling you man, I used to smoke all the time and I loved it. But the last few times I smoked I just got really weirded out, gave me like an uneasy weird paranoid feeling. I smoked, then couldn't sit still and my mind started racing and I just started worrying about everything. I guess it might run in the family cuz my mom said when she was younger she smoked like crazy, then got older and didn't like it either. It sucks but its just not for me anymore...
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    DISTANCE HAS A SIG!!!!

{Upload|9143}
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    edited April 2011
    NOOOOOOOO
    eff sigz
    lol, i just remembered that you get another person sig on the first post of a page.
    {Upload|9145}
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    LFOD be slaking on his countdown :-W
    I love winning with women
    LFOD be slaking on his countdown :-W
    Slaking?

Slaking pokemon Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Don't mind me, just grinding up some weed for later