Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    um serious TREENUBBERZERIKz I bought an 0z and got budz that wieghed 1/8th all by their lonesome selvez... i mean huge budz.... longer than your fingers thicker than your thumbs... the last 0z I bought had one that was bigger and wider than my palm..... it was badass
    I sell Oz's weekly.
    With an ⅛ of weed in it probably.

Gonna pick up a quarter ounce in a few weeks. Dry now though. :(

Really? How is it that hard to find weed there? I dont even live in that state and I could probably get it to your house in an hour or less.
    Oh, it's not hard, I'm just waiting 'til I have the money lol. I'm getting $325 in 2 or 3 weeks from selling my snake and his cage. Most of it is going towards a new Crash cymbal though. I may be able to get a half O though, my dealer is someone I've been friends with for 3-4 years now, used to be really close, but he can hook me up with an ounce of dank for $300, and I believe he said a half ounce would be $150 for me. And he gives me fucking amazing bud. He was the one who sold me that glistening bud I posted a picture of a few pages back.

And O RLY? :-? Will keep that in mind, if you'd actually drive that little distance and drop it off, lol.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I smell bacon
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    um serious TREENUBBERZERIKz I bought an 0z and got budz that wieghed 1/8th all by their lonesome selvez... i mean huge budz.... longer than your fingers thicker than your thumbs... the last 0z I bought had one that was bigger and wider than my palm..... it was badass
    I sell Oz's weekly.
    With an ⅛ of weed in it probably.

Gonna pick up a quarter ounce in a few weeks. Dry now though. :(

Really? How is it that hard to find weed there? I dont even live in that state and I could probably get it to your house in an hour or less.

And O RLY? :-? Will keep that in mind, if you'd actually drive that little distance and drop it off, lol.

That's not what I was trying to say. I live over 6 hours away from you lol. I have hook ups within an hour of your house though so I know shit is easy to find there and shouldn't take weeks to find a quarter. Your earlier post made it seem as if it was so dry it would take weeks to find some. You're not dry, your broke lol. Big difference.

(And no, my guy is probably not gonna want to deal with some kid he doesnt know, no offense but its just not good practice)
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d erik you pay way to much for your shit.... z

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

d00d erik you pay way to much for your shit.... z
    Its not a terrible price if its good shit. Sell 6 bags for $50 and smoke a free quarter.

Then buy moar.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh, OK, sorry. When I say dry, I just mean I'm out. I can get it whenever as long as I have the money.
    You can get less expensive weed in Cali and that shit iz 10x the potency of other strains going around the countryz

[-(

blue turbins

You can get less expensive weed in Cali

Yes

That shit iz 10x the potency of other strains going around the countryz

No

Yes

No
    thatz wut calizfornianz say.... and I lived out there and it was pretty g00d idk

[-(

blue turbins

Yes

No
    thatz wut calizfornianz say.... and I lived out there and it was pretty g00d idk
    They also think their turds are nicer than your turds. Just because it comes from Cali doesn't make it any different than the stuff from BC, Amsterdam, or good old Michigan. The same genetics are basically available world wide. If we buy OG Kush with 24% thc that doesn't mean Cali has 240%. Dont buy the hype.
    i neva did... i was just trying to point out erik iz paying way too much needz a new source

[-(

blue turbins

• fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip

Yes

No
    They also think their turds are nicer than your turds. Just because it comes from Cali doesn't make it any different than the stuff from BC, Amsterdam, or good old Michigan. The same genetics are basically available world wide. If we buy OG Kush with 24% thc that doesn't mean Cali has 240%. Dont buy the hype.

yeah as long as the grower is growing it inside with the proper nutrients and lights it doesnt matter where its grown. now growing it outside makes a difference because different types of soil have different nutrients. BC is one of the best places to grow out doors because of the rich soil
    Yo UP or Jobe or someone who knows

Im planning on rolling a 1 oz blunt on 4/20 is that even possible? Like do they even sell 1 oz blunt wraps or am I gonna have to put a bunch of wraps together? I can get an oz of shake for 200 and I think thats perfect it saves me over a hundred bucks and its already broken up... its not shake from like the bottom of the bag my guy sat there for like 3 hours and ground up 20 ozs of 5 different types of chronic and mixed it together so it should be legit...
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited April 2011
    My mom found a tip for a black and mild and went on this "I don't know you anymore rant."
    I'm like..."It's a wood tip for a black and mild...Why'd I buy it? I'm 18, I can do that now? Figured I'd try it."
    I gave blood after smoking a shit ton last night, let's see what they say lol
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I need to find some headiesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I would think a one ounce blunt would eventually get nasty with resin after a while. I do admire your ambition though.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2011
    don't people buy cigars like philly blunts and dutches anymore split them and use that to roll trees up with. or do people just use blunt wraps? one of my favorite things about smoking was to work at splittting the blunt and rolling a nice tight blunt. buying wraps seems to take some of the fun out of it, I used to enjoy the proccess of splitting blunts, especially dutches, they burn so slow and smoothe B-)
    I would think a one ounce blunt would eventually get nasty with resin after a while. I do admire your ambition though.
    That's honestly the only thing that's holding me back..
  • JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    You can get less expensive weed in Cali and that shit iz 10x the potency of other strains going around the countryz
    We don't all live in Cali.
    Average price for an eighth of dank here in RI is 50, sometimes 55 or 60 if the dealer is a dick. But there's also lots of really good shit around all the time if you know the right people. I'm not trying to sound like a dick being like "Oh you gotta have the connects, bro," there's just a lot of people making up names or calling anything OG Kush.