Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bought a bong yesterday, there will be christening when I get back home on Saturday.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea Catz, you NEED a quarter in a blunt to feel anything since you're smoking on that schwagy schwag.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no d00d if youre gonna buy its best by the 1/2 oz or an OZ because youll get huge nugs undisturbed since the picking.... dealers sell peices and small buds and shake when y00z buy 1/8th or a 1/4 trust meh d00d get a 1/2oz and youll see

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy
    Bought a bong yesterday, there will be christening when I get back home on Saturday.
    I remember the christening of mine as if it was yesterday.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yea Catz, you NEED a quarter in a blunt to feel anything since you're smoking on that schwagy schwag.
    BURN
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    BURN
    i was trollin.... i dont roll1/4 d00biz BURN \m/

[-(

blue turbins

um serious TREENUBBERZERIKz I bought an 0z and got budz that wieghed 1/8th all by their lonesome selvez... i mean huge budz.... longer than your fingers thicker than your thumbs... the last 0z I bought had one that was bigger and wider than my palm..... it was badass

[-(

blue turbins

um serious TREENUBBERZERIKz I bought an 0z and got budz that wieghed 1/8th all by their lonesome selvez... i mean huge budz.... longer than your fingers thicker than your thumbs... the last 0z I bought had one that was bigger and wider than my palm..... it was badass
    I sell Oz's weekly.
    I sell Oz's weekly.
    d00d when y00z sell an 8th or a 1/4 dont you mix some shake and smaller buds in the bag so it looks a lil full?

[-(

blue turbins

I sell Oz's weekly.
    d00d when y00z sell an 8th or a 1/4 dont you mix some shake and smaller buds in the bag so it looks a lil full?
    lolz sometimes. I don't sell during school because it just became a hassle but i do during the summer, mad bank. :-D
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    edited April 2011
    I get my shit weighed out infront of me so I don't have anything to worry about
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I weigh it out if they ask.
    dependz who it fukkin iz... and if theyz short theyz owe meh,,, and it aint g00d owe'n meh

[-(

blue turbins

• LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You know what I hate is when a dealer says something along the lines of "oh that bag is 50 now instead of 40 because I owe my guy an extra $10, sorry bro" FUCK that, thats not my problem.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    You know what I hate is when a dealer says something along the lines of "oh that bag is 50 now instead of 40 because I owe my guy an extra $10, sorry bro" FUCK that, thats not my problem.
    ^thats bs
    of all arguementz that iz the exact reason it needz legalized :-?

[-(

blue turbins

edited April 2011
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I sell Oz's weekly.
    With an ⅛ of weed in it probably.

Gonna pick up a quarter ounce in a few weeks. Dry now though. :(

Really? How is it that hard to find weed there? I dont even live in that state and I could probably get it to your house in an hour or less.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's young, do you remember the days before you drove?

That was only fuckin' two years ago and I don't know how I did it. I could understand a few days, but not a few weeks.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Ya don't you go to highschool Eric?
    It's called HIGHschool for a reason :>