Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    get y00z a pipe yet

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Grasscity.com
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Not buying one. I don't wanna have to worry about hiding it.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    got mine in new york
    they just sell them in the street
    came home and showed my mom and dad
    imageimage
    Not buying one. I don't wanna have to worry about hiding it.
    From who?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    papers then?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

My Mom, she's hardcore anti-weed/drugs.

She also believes everything D.A.R.E. says and said she'd send me to rehab if I ever smoked weed. Lolol.
    My Mom, she'd take the pipe and masturbate with it while taking a video.. Lolol.
    God damn the food channel is awsum
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    lol this probably explains why erik seems a lot cooler now.
    Not really. I've smoked a total of 4 times... Lolz.
    edited January 2011
    I need your guys' opinion on something. This shit is pissing me the fuck off.

So to get to where I am right now, I'll say, me and Kurt made up, he called me nearly fucking crying apologizing up and down, so I knew the dude was sincere and seriously upset about it, so I wasn't gonna be a dick.

So on Saturday, me and him chilled with 3 females, this chubby dude, and this stoner, Jeff. While we were there, me and Jeff were fucking around in the garage, he has a band, and plays Guitar, and there was a Drumset in the garage, so me and him were messing around and jamming. Afterwards, he -----> OFFERED <-----Keyword in this story, me and Kurt to smoke, told us about his Sour Diesel, and asked if we wanted to smoke. So, he smoked us out, me, him, Kurt, and the girls all smoked, the chubby dude didn't. He was chill with it, just let us smoke, no problems, and I never brought up weed or asked to smoke, he offered it and brought it up first.

Now, here's where I get pissed off. Kurt tells me that they all wanna chill again on Saturday, so I'm like aight cool, I'm down. Now, obviously, weed will be involved again, this dude, Jeff, is a stoner, and smokes daily, always has weed, and will smoke with anyone. Kurt comes at me with, we should essentially "Tip" him, for smoking his weed. Meaning, I put down at least $5, he puts down $5, $10 altogether. That's where I said whoa what the fuck...this dude offered us to smoke, I never asked him, and I'm not being a beggar, if he mentions it on Saturday, cool, if not, I'm not gonna ask him. I told Kurt that i'm not paying him shit, it'd be different if I bought from him the same day and matched him, but that's not the case. But when someone offers something like that, I don't feel as if you should pay them. Same goes for myself, if I shared with people like that, I wouldn't expect a fucking penny from any of them. This dude isn't even asking to be payed for it himself! It's all Kurt being asshurt, and he's now saying he's going himself on Saturday, since I'm being "greedy". <_____> I asked Jamie, and even he said he's being retarded, and that if the dude who smoked me out was asking for money for it, that he's just straight up shady.

I do believe the fucking literal definition of "smoking someone out" is pretty much giving them a free smoke, letting them smoke your stuff.

So, thoughts?
    Dood it's too late and I'm too blazed I'm not reading all that
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Erik obviously doesnt know the code.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    How is that the code?
    Time will come when you will learn it youngin.
    It's something that cant be explained.
    It can only be attained through experience.
    My point is proven.

Reading a thread on Grasscity about this exact same thing, and everyone is saying you shouldn't charge to smoke someone out.

FUCK YOU KURT.