Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ;;)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• JormungandrJormungandr Posts: 1,971 juggalo
    First time I blazed was with my friend and his older brother. His brother smoked us up on a blunt of something dank, and it was the highest I've ever been. Everything was luminescent, especially people.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    My office smells like weed,.................................bad.

So does my car......
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Bump to get this back on the front page.

I was a murderer last night.
    Killed 4 ganja plants cuz they went tranny

Bastards!
    Sorry for your loss
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    Lol so true...

Talked to my friend today for the first time since Tuesday. In that time, some guy that was married to someone in his family died. His mom asked if she could let someone borrow his shoes, and he said yes.. Turns out she also looked for socks while she was grabbing the shoes. Found his weed, his grinder, and chillum. He willingly gave up his bowl hoping it would help ease things lol.

The best part is that his dad is a pothead that we've smoked with before, just always kept it from his mom.

image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just spent an hour and half shoveling... I think I deserve a toke.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Do a hit in my name.
    I love winning with women
    FUCK YEA.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Vaping the mayhemforums official weed, PVRPLE H4ZEEEEEEEEEE
    Hahaha
    edited January 2011
    1. Buy weed
    2. Car stalls on the way to a smoke spot, come to a stop on the side of the road.
    3. Cop turns lights on behind us as car stops. I have weed, bowl, grinder in my pockets. No, he did not have reason to suspect anything was going on, but that was still scary as shit. He ended up telling us to try to get further off the road and wished us the best of luck.
    image Photobucket
    That happened to me in Tucson back in October 09 (on my birthday), except I had a bottle of Jager. Not as bad as pot, but still scary as balls.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Blazin by myself:/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    When me and my friend split, he took the bag since he technically paid for it all...I was going to give him his money back when I broke my $20, never happened...so now I have nothing :(
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hoollyyy fuck. Smoked California Sour Diesel earlier out of a glass piece.

Ridiculously strong shit, and had me coughing to the point I felt like I was gonna throw up or die. Absolutely blazed beyond belief from that. Life was literally like a cartoon, and I finally got that "Dreaming while awake." type feeling, that Alex was talking about. That's exactly the perfect way to describe it. I'm still a bit buzzed from it, 5 hours later. I don't know how people can say you can be completely in control and drive perfectly while high. I could now, but for the first hour to hour and a half, it was just tripping the fuck out, everything looked like it was presented in movie fashion and I kept zooming in on just one person and then zoning in and out of it, you definitely couldn't talk to me, all I could keep saying is "Yea" and "OK". Smoked myself stupid lol. I couldn't even play a video game, let alone drive a car, if I actually tried to.

In comparing it to being drunk, I think I still do enjoy being drunk, more then being high. And also, maybe it was just the kind of weed it was, and how strong it was, but I think it's definitely better done alone to just sit back, relax, and trip out to Music. I wouldn't say it "increases the social experience." like everyone says, considering I talked less then usual, and couldn't even form a sentence, and more importantly, didn't even think about or want to talk. Drunk, I'm the class clown and I constantly laugh, feel fired up, joking about everything, etc. Although, it is different then being drunk in that I remember everything, but I think it's more disabling, all I could do was just sit there.
    Hahaha fuck yeah. That's why since I got my hookup one floor above me, I really don't get drunk anymore.

Listen to anything cool during?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited January 2011
    "I wouldn't say it "increases the social experience." like everyone says, considering I talked less then usual, and couldn't even form a sentence, and more importantly, didn't even think about or want to talk."

YOU SMOKED YOURSELF STUPID,
    WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?!?!?!
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket