Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This is coming from someone who just started smoking and is extremely anal about spending money and losing it, I would never charge someone to smoke my weed with me. That's jew shit. If I ever smoked at a show (Which I probably wouldn't.) and a fucking STRANGER asked to hit it, I'd let them, free of charge. Fuck that shit.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Ah
    Don't break the code man
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    What is this code?
    Pay someone to smoke you out?
    'Cause if so, an entire forum of stoners disagrees with you.
    Also, doesn't this sound kinda fucked?

I'm talking to a Mexican kid about buying a dime, and he wants me to match him if I buy it, meaning I would buy it, and immediately let him smoke his own weed that he just sold me...fucked/shady, no? Kind of a waste of money...
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    It is a fashion, a way of life inspired by the homeless, the vagrants, the crack whores that make this wonderful city so unique.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    erik, no you shouldn't pay him if he offers to smoke you up. hell i have had people offer me 5 bucks to smoke a jay with them i just tell them to put their money away and i'll smoke them up anyways. now knowing that maybe next time you have some and that guy is around you offer to smoke him up....its a give and take kind of thing, because theres always a point in time when a stoner is dry.
    now the kid wanting to sell you a gram and then match you it isnt really being shady, i know a few people who do that (i buy it by the ounce now so it doesnt really apply). you would buy your gram then the kid would take a gram of his and you would both smoke the 2 grams but with you just starting to toke that might not be what you want to do, but its not unheard of for people to do that
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    edited January 2011
    smoking someone out means you either pay for them or let them smoke your shit for free
    did i not tell you kurt wasnt a good guy?
    you should really listen to me, erik
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    if someone offers to smoke you out sure you don't gotta give them money....but you should either buy some weed from them or someone else eventually and smoke the person who smoked you out out lol
    Yea, even being a new smoker, I know that shit's not cool. I even straight up told Kurt, I'm not asking the dude to smoke unless he offers again. It's a nice gesture, not guaranteed.

Fucketh, exactly what I'm saying, at least I know I'm not in the wrong.

As far as the matching thing, I don't want to, it seems like the biggest waste, when I buy weed, I want to have it for myself/to smoke with friends, not immediately smoke it all with the dealer that sold it to me.

And Bianca, I know. It still hurts that he's turned into such a different person. I deleted him on Facebook. Not even talking to him, let that faggot call me, I don't give a fuck. It's not even the weed shit, it's that he went and told a bunch of girls about it and overexaggerated it like a little snitch bitch, and has them all laughing at ME about it, when I was clearly not in the wrong here. Yea, real "best friend".
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i dont has 5 dollarz iz wut i sayz... but when i get sumz I'll smoke wif y00z dont worriez brahamz i'll getja back

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    killaz sheez a killaz Queen

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    My dealer will let me load a bowl but that's it he rarely blazez me out and it's not fat
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    So I've never rolled a joint before. I've watched videos, but can someone just give me the basic layout? And what's the best type of paper, if you don't have rolling paper on hand?
    image Photobucket
    edited January 2011
    Printing paper. From what I've heard.
    I just heard it burns good.
    Smoking Black Ultra Thins from Argentina are the kind, mon!
    Smoking Black Ultra Thins from Argentina are the kind, mon!
    I still have some papers from Amsterdam to smoke on.
    King Size from The Bulldog coffee shop.
    You get the full on taste of the bud rolled with some good papers!
    -_- I meant burns slow and also doesn't set on fire like notebook paper or paper towels/toilet paper.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    T-minus 60 minutes till toke for Animals As Leaders tonight!
    I love winning with women