Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Also plays a big part in determining what type of lights you can run. You have to keep lights a foot or two above the plants (depends on lamp type this height will vary) to avoid frying them from the heat.

If the light fixture is a foot tall,  and you need 2 feet for heat, and the root ball is a foot tall off the ground, with a 6' ceiling you can grow about 2 feet of plant =))

I want a garage with 14 ceilings lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Yeah last time i was working with someone we had an entire barn basicaly built and it had i want to say 14 feet. Was awesome. 
    edited July 2017
    I have 8' ceilings with 600 watt air cooled hoods. If I had 14' ceilings, I would run 1,000 watt Gavitas. The output is real.

People I know do quite well with them.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Okay so I don't have a lot of space at all currently. I only live in an apartment but I'm looking into bigger apartments with extra bedrooms or small houses in the neighborhood. I don't want to jump too big into things right now. Basically I'm looking to experiment just to see if I can actually do it and go from there. So like a starter kit in a way if that makes sense. 

jesus thats a lot. 

Isnt that like 26 ounces per plant? Fuck lol.

one thing i seem to always notice when i look at peopls grows when their new is they always try to cram too many plants under one light. For some reason people don't realize that you can get the same amount of flower off of 4 plants as you can 8. That shit needs room to grow. 
    You can start as easy as a cfl bulb and a seed or a clone and build from there. Dedicate a closet or a cabinet, even as small as  growing a plant in a solo cup in a computer case, whatever you have room for. Especially if your legal... fuck a bedroom,  sleep on the couch. That bedroom could be worth thousands in a couple of months.
    Yeah the biggest reason i want to buy a home is to grow.

i found a place in GR that has walk ins from 1-3 on sundays and they put your hand in this thing and it basically scans your body for whats wrong with you all the way down to if you have a bad tooth. The they give you the card. Def gonna be hitting rhem up very soon. 
    This is a pretty good place to start. Look through some of the stealth grows and other set ups and see what's comparable to what you have to work with.

http://www.rollitup.org/f/indoor-growing.49/ 

Warning though, grow forums are full of people who know everything (even when they don't) and if you don't do shit their way, it's all wrong and won't work and you're stupid. It's just a plant.  There's a million ways to do it.
    I currently have a really big storage closet. Would that work as well?

Yeah buddy.
    Get as much light in there as you can and see how hot it gets. Add a little fan exchanging air and you've got grow space.  A second space would really have you set up nice. 1 for veg (16 hours or more of light) and the larger for budding. Then once you harvest, your next plants in veg are now 2 months grown. Clone them before you start to bud them and you now have plants forever, harvesting a crop every 2 months or so once it's up and running. With only one closet you have to veg them out in that same space and then bud them out. After harvesting, you would then have to go get new seeds or clones and start them as opposed to having the next batch ready to go.
    What does your electrical bill look like?

Notorious said:
    What does your electrical bill look like?

What's your monthly weed bill?
    Thats not too bad really
    Goes back to set up. Cheaper lights cost more to run, expensive lights are cheaper to run.
    Jobe said:
    What's your monthly weed bill?
    Bout $900

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    y'all need some solar panels in that bitch. i don't think my parents pay like anything for electric but then again they don't have a grow operation lol.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    lol free

pos ass govt finds a way to fuck everyone on that, and the electric companies love it all.

"wanna install solar panels? great! heres a huge fucking install and monthly fee to do that!"
    I love winning with women