Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,599 spicy boy
    Awesome/lol

went and picked up some melatonin today 
    edited July 2017
    Day 3. The melatonin definitely helped shut my brain off. Still took a while to crash out but it wasnt the struggle it normally is. 

Its not that hard to not smoke though. Really just a matter of choice and discipline. I mostly just need to stay busy. Im still used to coming home and smoking every day so now iv just been filling my time woth other activities. 

Once im through today it will be the longest i have went without smoking in 9 years =)))))))
    Im hopin g its only 45 days. Just to be sure im 100% clean. Iv been smoking a lot of hash haha. once that happens i should be able to get all the legal stuff sorted put in 1 day and ill be back on the meds. 
    I actually wont have to do that. They took my license, even though i didnt have one at the time, for a possession charge. Like two grams.

what happened after that was that i was on probation. They sent me a court date in the mail and I received the letter after the court date which automatically gave me a bench warrant obviously. I felt like they fucked me at the time and i was already moving so i just said fuck it and absconded from probation. Yeah it was dumb at the time and putting it off was even more dumb. 

I havent been in any trouble since though. I have a good job and my boss told me he would write me a letter.  I talked to a couple lawyers and they basically told me to go in clean and i shouldnt have anything to worry about. They will just want some cash and let me go my way. 

So im getting clean and getting my shit together. 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fhagz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Last time I was scheduled for court, 30 minutes before we had to go in to court I asked my lawyer if I could just pay extra money and make everything go away. 

I shit you not 5 minutes later it was a done deal. Apparently those were the magic words.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    He is bringing it up all the time. Can't have a normal conversation without Catz bringing up gay sex. He's just waiting for someone to take him up on the offer.
    trading Partying for Conformity is fhaggotryz

[-(

blue turbins

Well i dont want to end up like you sooo
    like me? who dont want to be high all the time? fukkin the richest peepz in the world are high all the time... like Snoop Dawg and Miley Cirus ... Chong n Cheech of course

[-(

blue turbins

chex pdf attachment

[-(

blue turbins

Dude your weed is bunk. You live in a trailer.

nuf said
    u wud only know if u smoked it

[-(

blue turbins

You still growing weed in the bathroom Catz?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Catz is the only one that brags about getting some Reggie Miller

posted a nug pic from high times once: 

>called it swag
    >called it Reggie
    >called it Dirt

me: lolzed at morons

[-(

blue turbins

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    So I've applied for a couple weed jobs. One as a delivery driver for Elemental Wellness, the other working at a Rastafarian Church. I stopped by the Rasta joint today to see if their hiring managers were in, but they weren't. The place was super fucking chill tho. All the staff were young and cool, and they don't charge any taxes for their bud since it's a church I'm guessing, which is nice cuz the taxes in San Jose for bud are fucking ridiculous like over 18%, and that's in addition to sales tax. I want that job now, lol. 

A dude from the other place already called me about the delivery position on monday. I told I'd get back to him in a couple of days. I don't wanna put all my eggs in the Rasta basket, and i need a job asap because my food delivery hustle ain't cutting it no more. Do y'all think it's fine to keep the delivery job waiting a couple more days? I don't want to take a job knowing I could take a better one if I just wait a lil bit, but also I don't want to lose that opportunity because my first choice doesn't end up working. 
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    It depends man. Have you had any type of lead with the Rasta Church? Have they reached out to you? Emailed you? Or did you just simply apply?

If they've shown mutual interest it might be worth the wait. But if you're just trying to contact the hiring manager on the chance that you can get in i'd take the other job. 
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    That's a good point. A dude from Elemental Wellness already called me and they're a really well established collective. Sounds like they're kinda hippie-dippie but also very fucking legit/professional and offer benefits, so I'm pretty down with that. Once I'm not so high I'll follow up lol
  • DimeDime Posts: 10,239 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You should follow up with the one that called you already. The other gig sounds good too, but if there's not even a shred of evidence that they're interested, go with the one that's already shown interest. Don't wanna overlook that one and wind up with nothing if the other job doesn't call, ya know?