Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I picked up some northern lights for the first time and grape ape

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    got some dank wax 
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    I was given an oz of SLH for Christmas, it's almost gone =))
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Officially toked up for the first time in 2017 \m/
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    OPP said:
    NYE pickup... puss 

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    tonights gonna be all bud no beer. after a night of loads of alcohol im looking forward to a good break from it.
    I love winning with women
    our uber driver home last night was this afghani guy who was talking all sorts of good things about hash but said dabs are the most dangerous thing in the world =))))))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    So all those dispensaries that got busted here in the city.it was because they hd all been busted selling to undercovers that didnt have a card. They were given a warning to stop and then were all busted again =)) :| 
    utilizing drugs to pay for secret wars around the world

drugs are now your global policy, now you police the globe! 
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This dab is for you bro. Best of luck!
    Don't you think I'd like a dab in my honor every few days?
    @jobe are you familiar with kannaway? theyre the company behind this particular division. 
    yeah company is totally suspect. gonna keep looking :(
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My girl and I split the cost of a decent vape pen the other day and man I thought this was a way to not have to smoke as much to get a good high and it's the other way around.

I mean it works and it feels like a "cleaner" high but I'll take a bong rip over that anytime.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    I could have told you that 
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOOT said:
    Don't you think I'd like a dab in my honor every few days?
    And this one is for you Todd. Cheers.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    OPP said:
    @jobe are you familiar with kannaway? theyre the company behind this particular division. 

No, but 30 seconds of looking into them and I agree with your assessment. That sucks dude, that could have been an exciting opportunity. 

Unfortunately, there is thousands of hucksters out there trying to make a quick buck off the cannabis industry. You gotta identify the people you can clique with, and go from there. Getting a job in the cannabis market would be similar to how I got my tattoo apprenticeship way back in the day. Check them all out and see what ones "fit". Find that cool shop you like, and just be around a lot. Talk to people a lot. Build relationships. Be friendly with the other customers, then try to sell them shit like you work there. Give some good strain reviews to an undecided customer, upsell some shit etc. Show the people there that you have skills and can be useful, that you know some things, but you still want to learn. Talk to all the growers you can find. I know a ton of growers that constantly need help with shit, mixing dirt, transplanting, lifting, hauling, cleaning, trimming etc. Any one of them can be your foot in the door. The entire industry is built on relationships with people and self motivation. Grow your own if you can, even if it's just a 1 foot tall micro grow. If you can't even do that, grow some peppers or tomatoes or whatever. Just grow something for the experience. The good news is that the industry is also fucking huge, so there is plenty of spots to find an in. There are jobs in hydro supply stores, dispensaries, growing yourself, wax making, edible making, general labor, trimming, construction, electrical, a/c installation etc. It's way too big of a growth industry right now to ever have to get into business with somebody whose practices you don't agree with.
    Pass the god damn butter.