Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Marijuana.

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,600 spicy boy
    Hes had aids 
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    maybe but i have  a Stone Pipe

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    My buddy had one (he owns a head shop, has all sorts of cool shit) Used it today and wanted one. He had a few more with him and I got one. They go for $50, I got mine for $40. As long as you pack it correctly it burns nice. The screw design works well so far. It holds a lot. I've packed it full twice and burned it down without issue, just an occasional twist now and again to push the ash out. Pyrex glass, nice metal mouthpiece and screw so it should hold up. Nice quality feel to it. Gonna be fun to pull out and show off to my smoke buddies.

No regerts so far lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    My nerdy ass roommate bought one of the push ones, it actually works pretty well
    Those glass blunts are trash after a couple of uses 
    The pne jobe has woth the screw my be dope doe never used one of those
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I think im going to use part of one of my days off next week to set up with a couple signs outside the local completely corrupt pharma giant who donated half a mil against legalization. not sure if anyone is familiar with insys therapeutics but theyre as fucked up as they come. they aggressively market a lethal drug called fentanyl which has killed MANY people and theyre directly in bed with our county attorney. the fuckers need to be called out and I plan to do so.
    I love winning with women
    also going to a cannabiz expo in april to hopefully network af my way into the industry! 
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Well when Alex is missing in the coming days we know he is dead 
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
    Damn that shit was in the news here because it killed people in the hospital or some shit. 
    its something like 40x more powerful than morphine. the former CEO of the company was arrested for taking kickbacks after bribing docs topprescribe it... just days after the election when we were the only state to vote no on rec.
    whole thing makes me sick to my stomach. should be a bipartisan agreement. 

thc and cbd save lives.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,667 spicy boy
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah we have somewhat of a fentanyl issue in my area. Most of it is just people getting it in their Heroin which results in a shitload of od's.
    I bought 2 630 watt Sun System LEC lights for mah veg room.
    Gonna be a huge improvement over the T5 lights I currently use.

Come on let's gets get high.
    They shouldn't run much hotter than my t5 lights do now (depending on how I configure the room) Each of the t5 bulbs are 50w. Temps aren't a problem for me this time of year anyway and in the summer I will have the 3 ton mini split rocking and a separate 14,000 BTU for veg if I need it.  I might also just set up a 2nd veg room, one for 10 gallon potted veg plants and another for one gallons, cups and clones. Shit is too crowded Yo.

LED just isn't there yet in price or production wise for me, and people swear by these 315's. Sun Systems calls theirs a LEC (light emitting ceramic) it's actually a CMH (ceramic metal halide) and they have an amazing spectrum to them along with uvb, hence the lack of glass and air cooling.
    Yeah we have somewhat of a fentanyl issue in my area. Most of it is just people getting it in their Heroin which results in a shitload of od's.

That's the shit that killed Prince.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    dudes ure just lookin at all the hype... u check the stats in your area and ull find more people OD on coke n Xanax more than any other drug...

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

NYE pickup... lemon skunk, NYC diesel, headband, and grape ape