Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Vegetarian and vegan thread

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Vegetarian
    Most of my dinners has been vegan for the last two months and a good 90% of them are awesome. And I was eating those at a time when I would eat meat still and everything else. The food I have had just tastes good so if you're getting shit food it's probably from someone who is a shit cook.

I pretty much do what Satan does. Every once in a while I get subway and get the same sub I normally would just with no meat. So it's lettuce, spinach, tomato, cucumber, pickle, banana pepper ranch and buffalo sauce
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Vegetarian
    Hey Satan you ever heard this before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zPgk8FE2Zs
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    I eat meat fuck off

Calendar didn't account for leap year so if it was right the world would have end months ago

not true, first of all the Mayan calender and the Gregorian calender are two completely different animals. the mayan calender is based on astrology. the prediction of the world ending december 21 2012 is suppose to happen during the winter solstice, which will happen on december 21 2012. now i dont think the world will actually end but they are correct with december 21 2012 being the planetary allignment which is suppose to "bring in the new age" not necessarily the end of the world.
    oh and the mayan calender "year" is 365.2422, so yes they did take into account for the leap year
    I eat meat fuck off

downnola said:

Deer season opens Saturday at 6:00am. Stoked!

November 15th is opening Rifle Deer Season up here.
    So many people in da U.P. hunt deer that my work has opening day as a PAID HOLIDAY!
    ...or you can take the day before Thanksgiving off and have a super short work week of just Monday and Tuesday...

I usually take the day before Thanksgiving off of work.
    hunting season is like vacation for me cuz that means the boss will be gone for 2 weeks.
    Vegetarian
    Why you have to make me look bad man? Lol

Anyway I like how the hunting thing got brought up like it was going to offend me. Truth is I support hunting one for the population control and two because if you're eating the meat from it it's not going to waste and the animal isn't being pumped full of steroids and antibiotics and everything else we shouldn't be ingesting.

In fact I don't have a problem with people eating meat but I do think people need to see where their store bought shit is coming from and what's being out in it. Buy local and buy organic.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my Animal Nutrition professor said he can see the use of antibiotics and non-nutritive additives only lasting maybe a few more years
    its declining now that people are aware and buying less and less meat treated with them
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Yup. The less processed it is, the better it is for you. People have fucked with natural food supplies so much that in most foods now there is less nutritional value per calorie in many of our staple foods than was present in the same food a few generations ago.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    You can also add the fact that heating food in a microwave destroys the nutritional value of the food as well.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    heating any meat, even the initial cooking, destroys some nutritional value
    imageimage
    Vegetarian
    I was ignorant to it until recently. Hopefully more people find this stuff out.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I eat meat fuck off
    went for about a week and it was tough idk if i could ever stop eating meat but it'd be a fun challenge
    Vegetarian
    Look it up you would probably like it they have everything and a fairly big selection of beer
    I eat meat fuck off
    fuck deer there are so many in iowa. every time i drive home at night i have to try and not hit one
    Vegetarian
    How would it increase the population of deer distance?
    Vegetarian
    I wasn't trying to argue :-(
    there is a family of deer in my backyard and have been coming out during the day for the past week
    my dad gives them carrots and apples and they just chill and stay there even if my parents re outside
    two babies, a mom and the dad
    imageimage
    I eat meat fuck off
    \m/ thats badass
    I eat meat fuck off
    when i was a kid, there was a deer that just hung out around town. it wasnt afraid of people you could walk up and pet it. then hunting season came around and it mysteriously disappeared
    edited September 2012
    theyre so cute
    did you know that there has been attempts to domesticate white-tailed deer? they all failed lmao
    but the reason that they are so abundant, at least in NJ, is because we made the perfect grazing areas for them
    they like to graze at the edge of a forest and grassland and with all the land that was cleared for houses within the trees here, they love it
    imageimage
    I eat meat fuck off
    i can remember when i was a kid i would stay the night at my grandparents and wake up at like 7:30 and it would still be dewy (sp?) and i would look out the fogged windows and see like 10-12 deer every time. it was like out of a movie. it was majestic.