Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

iPhone 5 is announced... will you be getting one?

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe sometime in the future
    Ups just came with my iPhone :-bd
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fuck Yes
    Are you going to stick it in your butt?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Are you going to stick it in your butt?

I need case and a screen protector first.

I actually have to copy all my pictures and wipe my 4S then goto the at&t store first before I can even turn the iPhone 5 on.... should have done all this last night.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    NolaMetal said:

i aint even negative..its just a phone ppl...you act like it has a new app that blows you

id buy it if that was an app
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck Yes

I actually have to copy all my pictures and wipe my 4S then goto the at&t store first before I can even turn the iPhone 5 on.... should have done all this last night.

What the fuck? Why?

Dunno if mine has come yet. I shipped it to my parents' place on accident.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page

What the fuck? Why?

Dunno if mine has come yet. I shipped it to my parents' place on accident.
    I had my iPhone 4s jailbroken and if I would have loaded that backup on my iPhone 5 it would have loaded some of those useless jailbreak files with it.

It sucks I lose all my saved games data but oh well. But if you were not jailbroken you shouldn't have any problem loading a backup of whatever iPhone you have now on your iPhone 5.

I went to the at&t store to help me activate my iPhone 5 and this women is greeting people at the door and asks me why i'm here today. So I tell her I upgraded another line on my family plan to get the iPhone5 and that I need to transfer my unlimited data plan, text plan and phone number to the new iPhone. She tells me I need to call customer service. I just looked at her and explained that this is what I did last year. She tells me that I need to call customer service and they are not doing activations today in the store.

I asked her if that they are really that busy that they can not help me out with this. She says hang on, let me check. So she goes in the store and LOCKS the door behind her. I couldn't fucking believe it. She comes out and says they can't help me and that I need to call customer service. I looked at her for a good 5 seconds after then walked away. So I called customer service explained what I needed to do and 45 min on the phone I was finally all set up. At this point i'm still pretty pissed that i'm a paying at&t customer and I got turned away at the door and could not enter the store.

So I went back. Same women tries to greet me at the door I just walk right past her and i'm assuming it was the manager that was standing inside the store. He asks me what can he help me with. So I told him i'm here to by a case and a screen protector for my phone and if thats alright or is he going to tell me to leave and lock the door. He just looked at me and said oh no, buying accessories is fine were just not doing activations. I told him that I thought it was pretty rude that before I couldn't enter the store and that the women locked the door behind her when she went in. He said hes sorry that I felt that way.

They wanted $38 for a fucking iPhone case. So I walked out and went to best buy and bought a case and 3 screen protectors for $35.

/story
    Fuck Yes
    Lol what? Isn't part of buying the phone that was released today activating it?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    You shoulda dropped a steaming turd
    in the middle of their store.

Lol what? Isn't part of buying the phone that was released today activating it?

Thats what I thought. I'm guess their reasoning for doing that is so they can get customers in and out faster by telling them to do it themselves.

Just for the record there were not even alot of people in the store when I asked if they could help me out.

That would just piss me off.
    Fair enough if they were inundated with people but if the store was fully staffed with only a few customers then why not provide some sort of customer service.
    I think sometimes people forget what their role is and who they are meant to be looking after
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I would make a formal complaint to there offices.
    Fuck Yes
    I probably would go above their head to complain as well
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    i probably would have made a scene
    rexum420 said:

I would make a formal complaint to there offices.

I probably would go above their head to complain as well

I was thinking about it. Maybe I can get some kind of credit or something on my bill.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    Yeah thats what i would do. You should get something out of it. With comcast (yeah its a different company but i made a complaint) My bill was about to go up so i called them and told them i needed something cheaper. They quoted me at 40 dollars cheaper but when my next bill came it was not what they had told me, it was something like 130 when it was supposed to be 97 or something. Well any ways i had to call them over and over again. Finally i called the cancellation department and told them between this and them not giving me money back for the mayweather fight that i didn't get to see the end of i wanted to cancel. They ended up wiping my bill away for that month and lowering my bill. I get HBO for free lol. But yeah if your persistent you should be able to get some kind of credit
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-< I want one so bad.