Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Game of Thrones =vs- the Walking Dead ????

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

Is Game of Thrones online? I've been told to watch it, but don't have HBO...

but you could download it ;)
    not at school...
    by at school I assume you mean in your dorm or whatever. Just turn on encryption, and dl from a secure private tracker like the one you joined. The school will never be the wiser because you traffic is encrypted. And TV trackers are so far low on the priority list. Unlike CD and Movies, TV has never had a big piracy problem that they can meaningfully show hurts their bottom line.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Have someone download it for you and just send it to you or whatever. I have the first two seasons on my external.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • lokisrevengelokisrevenge Posts: 275 just the tip

I love the fights between Jon and Halfhand and Ned and Jamie. There are few scenes I was disapointed in, like the scene with Dany and the House of the Undying. It was so much more elaborate and creepy in the book.

wow I was thinking the same thing about the house of undying scene myself and I didn't read the books
    It just seems they could've fleshed it out a little
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i downloaded mad music at school lol 0 fux
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I actually think the carving on my drinking horn may be related to Game of Thrones...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?

I love the fights between Jon and Halfhand and Ned and Jamie. There are few scenes I was disapointed in, like the scene with Dany and the House of the Undying. It was so much more elaborate and creepy in the book.

wow I was thinking the same thing about the house of undying scene myself and I didn't read the books
    There was sooooo much in that scene and they left so much out. She sees so many visions. She sees Rhagear and a child! There are so many speculations on who the child is. I won't say since its kinda maybe a spoiler. She only sees Drogo in the show, right?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    NolaMetal said:

Me too. And movies. And tv shows.

I actually think the carving on my drinking horn may be related to Game of Thrones...

Post it.
    image from before:

if it needs to be clearer let me know.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    never watched game of thrones even tho i have HBO....i watched the first season of walking dead but everyone told me season two isn't that great so i never picked it up
    NolaMetal said:

He is probably hesitent because he asked himself "What would Jesus do? Would Jesus commit copy right infringement and download a copy of this program? Or would he pay 19.99 per month for HBO?"

What he doesnt realize is Jesus would really be like "God Damnit! Im the son of God. *poof* (game of thrones starts playing on his tv). Now someone grab me a beer. dont forget I died for your sins bitches"
    rexum420 said:

never watched game of thrones even tho i have HBO....i watched the first season of walking dead but everyone told me season two isn't that great so i never picked it up

Walking Dead is great... read the comics...

NolaMetal said:

He is probably hesitent because he asked himself "What would Jesus do? Would Jesus commit copy right infringement and download a copy of this program? Or would he pay 19.99 per month for HBO?"

What he doesnt realize is Jesus would really be like "God Damnit! Im the son of God. *poof* (game of thrones starts playing on his tv). Now someone grab me a beer. dont forget I died for your sins bitches"
    its more of a legal issue.

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

NolaMetal said:

we have HBO and haven't paid for it in over a year [-( :P
    torrent client -> force encryption -> don't download from large public trackers like the pirate bay but download from private trackers like the one you were invited too = No legal issues.
    ok.

image from before:

if it needs to be clearer let me know.

Yep. House Greyjoy.

There was sooooo much in that scene and they left so much out. She sees so many visions. She sees Rhagear and a child! There are so many speculations on who the child is. I won't say since its kinda maybe a spoiler. She only sees Drogo in the show, right?
    There's a baby
    she walks through the trashed throneroom and into drogos tent and he's holding the baby

There's a baby
    A totally different child. Rhagear's child.
    The thing you need to understand is that bit torrent is actually just a totally legit method of transferring larger amounts of data. Lots of sites on the internet use it as a distribution medium. For example most all versions of Linux are now mostly distributed via bit torrent.

If you have your client force encryption, then no ISP (or your school) can know what you are transferring. They could send you an email asking you why you are transferring data but you can just respond "downloading the latest Linux Kernal. Should I slow down my transfer speeds?"

The only way they can know what you are doing if you force encryption is if they have possession of your computer (which requires legal proof), or they were one of the people sharing the file with you (which requires them to get onto that private tracker which is very difficult to do) In otherwords... no worries.