Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What should Dirtball do about his current baby situation?

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    What works for one may not work for another is all I'm saying. I'd rather struggle some with finances than be too old (or even too lazy) to be actively engaged with my kids. Ive heard friends of my kids remark that "their dad doesn't get off the couch" when I'm with my kids building forts, skate ramps, playing hockey, playing with legos, having squirtgun wars, jumping in the trampoline etc. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

I take it back, I'm still an overgrown child lol.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hold a knife to her throat and make her get an abortion.
    When I was 12 and 14 I had brotgers born, I know that feel man. When I'm with them, all we do is laugh and get crazy! My wide says when I get around them, they're 14 and 16 now I act like a little kid, I donno I have a blast with them. So I can relate. Right now she's on b control, I pull out and that's the way it's gonna be till she gets her raise which is coming in sept and I want to fuckibg finish my apprenticeship bricklaying which is taking forever cause there's no work right now. Then I'd like to buy a house, then knock her up!
    Glad to see you getting all your ducks in a row first, doesn't happen that way for a lot of people.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Make scrambled eggs inside her vagina with a coat hanger.
    HOODS said:

I had brotgers born, My wide says

:))
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hold a knife to her throat and make her get an abortion.
    Jobe said:

Glad to see you getting all your ducks in a row first, doesn't happen that way for a lot of people.

It's prolly one of the most responsible things I done in my life. I thank my friends for having babies when they were teenagers and showing me how it ruins lives. Thank you friends, lol. I just want to be stable that's all.

HOODS said:

I had brotgers born, My wide says

:))
    Fukkin spellcheck.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    :)) haven't seen that no fucks pic in a while.... unfortunately i lost my entire folder of no fucks pics recently :(
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    givz a fukk
    well george A: I dont live with my mom she actually died a couple years ago
    and B: I have my own place and my shit somewhat together..
    you dont know my money situation or anything of the sort so idk why you would come out and make a completely different thread just to tell me I need to falcon punch my soon to be babys momma..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    All of a sudden its quiet in here =))
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    America said:

so idk why you would come out and make a completely different thread

only one explanation

we can haz pollz now
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    edited July 2012
    my baby situation has been decided for me....and theres nothing i can do about it....

Ariel came to me today and told me she decided that she wasnt in the right place to raise a child so she's putting the baby up for adoption...

DAFUQ?!

i cant do or say anything to change her mind...

:-<
    SGNL_05 said:

my baby situation has been decided for me....and theres nothing i can do about it....

Ariel came to me today and told me she decided that she wasnt in the right place to raise a child so she's putting the baby up for adoption...

DAFUQ?!

Shit deal. There is still a lot of time yet though.
    Jobe said:

SGNL_05 said:

DAFUQ?!

Shit deal. There is still a lot of time yet though.
    granted shes 10 weeks along...but if thats how she wants to do it, take my only child away from me she can go fuck herself, and have fun couch surfing like she was when i met her, before i let her stay at my place.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givz a fukk
    SGNL_05 said:

DAFUQ?!

It doesnt work like that dude.... For her to give the baby up for adoption you have to sign away rights as well being the babies father. This assumes that paternity has been proven or will be proven. If she doesnt want the child and you dont agree with adoption, it is clearly in your legal right to take custody of the child. Unless you live in some weird state that prohibits it.

Also... keep in mind that saying you want to put your child up for adoption and doing it are two different things. Once she holds that baby it will be extremely difficult for her to let it go. Someone who loves kids wont be able to do that that... it happens all the time. The people that give up babies for adoption are normally people who dont like kids that much and didnt really want one but doesnt want to abort. Not always but often. I have a friend who was going to adopt a baby, and they had been chosen early in this girls pregnancy. My friend was doing things for this girl and they were doing everything they could to make her pregnancy easier because they were getting the baby. When the child was born the mother spent a day with the baby and after that day she said she couldnt do it. That she loved her too much to give her up.

The question is - Are you ready to be a single father? With how excited you were about this, I think this is your only option. You dont want to let your baby go. (make sure you dont let her know you are planning this until she is past the point of abortion.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I still vote coathanger abortion
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    givz a fukk
    someones trolling hard
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited July 2012
    Not hard. Trolling hard would be the paragraphs you type out at Bianca, alex, and Erik.

Anyway I remember having a conversation with some people at work and this girl ( who I ended up hooking up with) started crying just because of the conversation. We were talking about how abortions used to be done or at least had been done at one point. She lost it when the dude says " yeah they poked it until it died then sucked it out with some kind of vacuum"
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    givz a fukk
    Hey! I resent that. I dont type out long paragraphs to Alex.

SGNL_05 said:

DAFUQ?!

It doesnt work like that dude.... For her to give the baby up for adoption you have to sign away rights as well being the babies father. This assumes that paternity has been proven or will be proven. If she doesnt want the child and you dont agree with adoption, it is clearly in your legal right to take custody of the child. Unless you live in some weird state that prohibits it.

Also... keep in mind that saying you want to put your child up for adoption and doing it are two different things. Once she holds that baby it will be extremely difficult for her to let it go. Someone who loves kids wont be able to do that that... it happens all the time. The people that give up babies for adoption are normally people who dont like kids that much and didnt really want one but doesnt want to abort. Not always but often. I have a friend who was going to adopt a baby, and they had been chosen early in this girls pregnancy. My friend was doing things for this girl and they were doing everything they could to make her pregnancy easier because they were getting the baby. When the child was born the mother spent a day with the baby and after that day she said she couldnt do it. That she loved her too much to give her up.

The question is - Are you ready to be a single father? With how excited you were about this, I think this is your only option. You dont want to let your baby go. (make sure you dont let her know you are planning this until she is past the point of abortion.

well i dont know how i feel about it. of course i feel resentment towards her for making that decision...

Im excited to be a dad, even though it was unplanned, but at the same time, im 21, i think i can wait a bit longer to have a kid.

givz a fukk
    Well I think you owe it to yourself to really consider it. I'll say that I believe you are fully capable of being a single dad, and taking care of this baby. Don't scare yourself away by thinking you can't cut it. You will find a way.

But also realize there are going to be a lot of sacrifices you have to make. You might have to give up things like going to the movies all the time, or buying video games once a month, or eating out all the time. from about 4-12 months you arent going to be sleeping a lot. And finally you are going to have to figure out child care when you need to work or when you need some alone time. If you have parents near by that can be a big help.... However there are social programs that will help you get free child care. Plus depending on your income you have easier times qualifying for free food and other social programs.

The are incredible benefits though... such as when you put them to sleep and they give you a giant bear hug and say "daddy... you're the best daddy in the whole wide world". Have a 3 year old tell you that, and try and pretend that didnt just make your entire year.

Kids are a lot of work, but they are more then worth any hassle they may be. Being a parent isnt for everyone, but knowing how excited you were I think you owe it to yourself to really consider hard what choice you want to make. You know your gf's choice, but that doenst mean that is your decision as well. It's not like you can just have this same baby in 5 years when you are more ready for it. I honestly hope you try and get custody and stop the adoption (but dont let onto this until after the abortion period). I think you'd be a great dad, and I dont think you'd regret it at all. I think in 3 years you'd be like "dude... no joke. Wake gave me life changing advice, and i can't even imagine what it would be like missing out on everything I've been though. I love my kid more then I love myself and I didnt even think that was possible"
    givz a fukk
    Also... when it is past the point of abortion or you are sure she wont get an abortion... then you should just tell her that you'd like custody of the child and that she doesnt need to have anything to do with the baby ever again. (this assumes that is the route you want to go). Dont threaten lawyers or get pissed or anything like that... working things out amicably is always the best route.

btw - she'd be on the hook for child support in this situation as well.