Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What should Dirtball do about his current baby situation?

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givz a fukk
    idk. depends of what you define as better. Would being financially secure make it easier to spoil your kid? Yeah. Will having money make the kid a better person? I cant say I agree with that. I've seen lots of very rich people with piece of shit children who are a drain on our planet. And I've seen kids from poverty who are really well rounded people with great character.

Yes it's easier to not have to worry about shit like paying for dippers, or baby food and stuff like that. but you dont need to be rich to make ends meet or raise a good child. What is most important is being involved in your kids life and realizing that you need to treasure every second of it because before you blink they will be all grown up and off on their own.

My kids are not great kids cause I make good money. They are good kids because my wife and I are super involved in their lives. Because they mean everything to us.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Having kids young and "accidental", even when you're not well off, is not that bad. I still give my kid as much love as anyone. And I spoil her just as much as someone who IS well off. She's a smart fucking kid, very very intelligent. And I had her at 19. People shouldn't be so quick to judge.
    givz a fukk
    i agree with monica
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    I agree with Slappy. :bz
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Is coathanger abortion an option?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fukk

Abortion is one of the most ethical forms of population control.

why not jus smack em on the head with a hammer after theyve been born :-??

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lolmonicasosalty.

And LOL, George going the fuck IN! =D>
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Say "It ain't mines."

Abortion is one of the most ethical forms of population control.

why not jus smack em on the head with a hammer after theyve been born :-??
    Have you ever seen The Hills Have Eyes 2?
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    givz a fukk
    ya :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Say "It ain't mines."
    Ok. Well your statement reminded me of the opening scene where the chick gets breakneck bitchslapped lol.
    I love winning with women
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    HOODS said:

You're a 30 something year old successful business man who has the money, means to raise a kid. Not a 19 year old who smokes pot every second, lives with mom and has no money.

i didn't have a steady job when we found out about my son. besides, what if the mom has a decent job?
    How am I being salty? Lol
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Let's face it the majority of this forum should not be allowed to procreate

i actually feel the opposite
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hold a knife to her throat and make her get an abortion.
    I understand people who are young and have "accidental" babies love them and spoil them and love them and would die for them. But lets face it, having 2 loving people and 2 stable people financially is better for the child. Also, I'm so tired of seeing all these single fucking moms around here living in my apartment complex for free because they decide to get pregnant by some douche who givz a fukk about them or the baby. People should be responsible for their actions and my fucking tax money shouldnt be given out to someone because they want to be irresponsible whore and fucking not have common fucking sense. I know someone who lives for fucking free, fucking rent free cause theyre a mother of 3 with 3 baby dadies and none of them give a fuck. Mean while me and my wife have to work our asses off to pay over a G a month rent. It's not fair and it's ridiculous. If you guys think its ok for young 19 year old potheads with no job to fucking inpregnant people they just met, then youre fucking retarded. I'm 28, financially stable, married, and I'm still not ready for a fucking kid.

Let's face it the majority of THE WORLD should not be allowed to procreate

givz a fukk
    monicaa said:

How am I being salty? Lol

Don't even bother trying to have intelligent conversation... just move on, ignore, and understand that he is just going to continue misusing words and slang.
    edited July 2012
    I guess if thinking young people can make great parents makes me salty.. then I guess i'm salty as fuck. :-??
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    givz a fukk

Let's face it the majority of this forum should not be allowed to procreate

Underrated post.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

Where's the "drink a fifth a vodka and then drive off a bridge with his pregnant girlfriend in the trunk" option?

EMINEM, Y U NO WRITE BACK?!?!?!
    givz a fukk
    monicaa said:

I guess if thinking young people can make great parents makes me salty.. then I guess i'm salty as fuck. :-??

You know what i've noticed.... and I havent done extensive research on this but is more like a casual observation. It appears that younger in age that the parents are is directly proportional to the popularity of the kids. If for example you are an old fuck and salty as all hell, then your kids are dressing in clothing styles that are way out of date and not into the latest trends.... those kids end up getting picked on. And the kids that have really young parents are cool as fuck because their parents are dressing them in fly threads and listening to hot tunes.