Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,466 moneytalker
    SATAN said:

my cousin calls babies "fuck trophys"

I prefer the term crotch fruit.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    both sides man and woman, or child and other child having sex both need to be smart and prepared. It's not one persons fault or the other if a woman gets pregnant if the couple didnt use proper protection or other methods like pulling the fuck out. All I'm saying is I been having sex with my wife for 13 years(twice last night). She never has gotten pregnant. She's on birth control, I pull out. I came inside her a few times since we got married, but I decided to stop doing that as well because she is just getting started in her career, I'm waiting for the economy to get better so I can go back to work and when we are financially stable, we will have a child. It's really easy not to get pregnant if youre smart and dont want to.
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    My parents call them oopsies :)) :)

:|
    I love winning with women
  • Options
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

If youre taking your birth control right, you can't get pregnant.

just like condoms, birth control doesn't have a 100% success rate.

neither does plan B.

Condoms can be 99% effective if used properly

Plan B is 90% effective

So somewhere you fucked up brah
  • Options
    A vasectomy is 100%. No more crotch fruit for this guy.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • Options
    SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

If youre taking your birth control right, you can't get pregnant.

just like condoms, birth control doesn't have a 100% success rate.

neither does plan B.

Condoms can be 99% effective if used properly

Plan B is 90% effective

So somewhere you fucked up brah
    yeah the trojan broke. it happens.

and you just proved my point
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Pulling out does nothing doe
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip

Pulling out does nothing doe

this.
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    DAT NIGGA GEORGE! =D>
  • Options
    A couple people at my high school tried the standing up method to prevent pregnancy, because you know, gravity, man.

Private education. $8,000 per year. They stood on their feet in hopes of not becoming parents.
  • Options
    My wife being on birth control and pulling out has worked for me for over a decade. I'll stick with my plan. You guys keep cumming inside eachother and having babies.
  • Options
    HOODS said:

both sides man and woman, or child and other child having sex both need to be smart and prepared. It's not one persons fault or the other if a woman gets pregnant if the couple didnt use proper protection or other methods like pulling the fuck out. All I'm saying is I been having sex with my wife for 13 years(twice last night). She never has gotten pregnant. She's on birth control, I pull out. I came inside her a few times since we got married, but I decided to stop doing that as well because she is just getting started in her career, I'm waiting for the economy to get better so I can go back to work and when we are financially stable, we will have a child. It's really easy not to get pregnant if youre smart and dont want to.

I know alot of people who have been on bc, used condoms, ect and still got pregnant. You know the risks even when taking the necessary precautions. Don't want any chances of getting pregnant? Don't fuck
    imageimage
  • Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Jobe said:

A vasectomy is 100%. No more crotch fruit for this guy.

ure ballz dont work right no more y00z halfv teh mayne >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
  • Options
    for those Dr.'s on metaluprising.com who believe pulling out does nothing....

Withdrawal at a Glance

Withdrawal is also called coitus interruptus or the "pull out method"
    Something you can do during vaginal intercourse to prevent pregnancy
    Safe, easy, and convenient

What Is Withdrawal?
    A man who uses withdrawal will pull his penis out of the vagina before ejaculation — the moment when semen spurts out of his penis. Withdrawal is also known as coitus interruptus and the pull out method.

Withdrawal may be the world's oldest way to practice birth control. About 35 million couples worldwide rely on withdrawal.

How Effective Is Withdrawal?
    Effectiveness is an important and common concern when choosing a birth control method. Like all birth control methods, the pull out method is much more effective when you do it correctly.

Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 4 will become pregnant each year if they always do it correctly.
    Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant each year if they don't always do it correctly.
    Couples who have great self-control, experience, and trust may use the pull out method more effectively. Men who use the pull out method must be able to know when they are reaching the point in sexual excitement when ejaculation can no longer be stopped or postponed. If you cannot predict this moment accurately, withdrawal will not be as effective.

Even if a man pulls out in time, pregnancy can still happen. Some experts believe that pre-ejaculate, or pre-cum, can pick up enough sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation to cause pregnancy. If a man urinates between ejaculations before having sex again, it will help clear the urethra of sperm and may increase the effectiveness of withdrawal.

Pregnancy is also possible if semen or pre-ejaculate is spilled on the vulva.

Keep in mind that the withdrawal method does not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases. Use a latex condom or female condom to reduce the risk of infection.

What Are the Benefits of Withdrawal?
    The pull out method is safe, simple, and convenient. Women and men like it because

It can be used to prevent pregnancy when no other method is available.
    There are no medical or hormonal side effects.
    No prescription is necessary.
    It is free.
    The pull out method can also make other forms of birth control, such as the cap, condom, diaphragm, or female condom, more effective.

What Are the Disadvantages of Withdrawal?
    There are a few risks to using withdrawal as your only form of birth control. The biggest disadvantage is the risk of using withdrawal incorrectly.

Withdrawal

requires great self-control, experience, and trust
    is not for men who ejaculate prematurely
    is not for men who don't know when to pull out
    is not recommended for teens and sexually inexperienced men because it takes lots of experience before a man can be sure to know when he's going to ejaculate
  • Options
    Pulling out is the dumbest pregnancy prevention option imo. I never have and never will trust pulling out
    imageimage
  • Options

HOODS said:

I know alot of people who have been on bc, used condoms, ect and still got pregnant. You know the risks even when taking the necessary precautions. Don't want any chances of getting pregnant? Don't fuck
    I dont know anyone who has been on birth control and gotten pregnant. I think I might know 1 person who claims they got pregnant using a condom correctly. I know its not preventable, but all I'm saying is if you know "alot" of people getting pregnant on Bcontrol, they must be giving out the wrong stuff in your town. If youre on birth control, pull the fuck out cum on the girls chest, ass, face, stomach, ear, whatever, its extremely likely she wont get pregnant. Also youre supposed to take the Bcontrol pill at the same time erry day and not miss which i'm sure alot of bitches mess up on. My girl is like OCD with that shit, she takes it every day 5oclock. All I'm saying is be smart, be responsible, if motherfuckers are waering condoms, pulling out, on birth control, wrapped in plastic and the penis in ductape and bitches still getting pregnant, someones not doing it right or niggas be lyin.
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Pulling out is the dumbest pregnancy prevention option imo. I never have and never will trust pulling out

HOODS said:

The pull out method can also make other forms of birth control, such as the cap, condom, diaphragm, or female condom, more effective.

Me- Pulling out with my wife on birth control has kept us baby free for 13 years.

Leah- Pulling out is the dumbest pregnancy prevention option imo. I never have and never will trust pulling out

WTF?? X_X

ask dirtballz and other dude if they pulled the fuck out.