Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    SATAN said:

catz, erik... [-X

ure gonna pay dearly fer classifing meh with that faggot ure gonna fukkin sufferz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    monicaa said:

SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

Telling someone else they should get an abortion is fucked up, seriously. Especially when it has nothing to do with you.

i wont have anything to do with that shit.

If youre not man enough to handle what can happen, you shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

If your girlfriend isn't on birth control, or if you're "unsure" if she is. Wrap it before you tap it. It takes two to keep it safe. If she ends up pregnant, then it's the mans responsibility as well. Too bad not all guys see it that way.
    she wasnt on birth control, i wrapped it 100% of the time. the rubber broke, she did the plan b, and still got pregnant.
  • Options
    monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

Telling someone else they should get an abortion is fucked up, seriously. Especially when it has nothing to do with you.

If youre not man enough to handle what can happen, you shouldnt be doing it in the first place.

If your girlfriend isn't on birth control, or if you're "unsure" if she is. Wrap it before you tap it. It takes two to keep it safe. If she ends up pregnant, then it's the mans responsibility as well. Too bad not all guys see it that way.
    she wasnt on birth control, i wrapped it 100% of the time. the rubber broke, she did the plan b, and still got pregnant.
    rare.
  • Options
    OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    A LIKELY STORY

I love winning with women
  • Options
    But it isn't the WHOLE story, IS IT?
  • Options
  • Options
    I believe you. I just wanted to say that.
  • Options
    I believe you. I just wanted to say that.

Okay Dent.
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Yeah, Plan B doesn't work after implantation.

You must have rocket spunk.
  • Options
    Train yourself to cum with the force of a thousand suns.

It'll blast a hold through her and blow your dick off, but hey, no kid! <:-P
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,407 spicy boy
    SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

100 percent bullshit
  • Options
    That story is only believable if she took plan b longer than 24 hrs after sex
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    Implantation can occur before 24 hrs... it's just rare
  • Options
  • Options
    FLATFLAT Posts: 60,591 spicy boy
    Was drunk as fuck and came in this chick and i was scared for like 2 months
  • Options
    ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    my friend who's about to have her 2nd kid in a week got pregnant both times while on BC
  • Options
    If youre taking your birth control right, you can't get pregnant.
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:

SGNL_05 said:

monicaa said:

maybe if the jawn kept her fucking legs closed and shared some of the responsibility too and didnt sleep with any loser with a dick and if she did, made sure he had a condom or pulled out, then kids with shitty lives and shitty parents could be avoided too.
  • Options
    monicaa said:

If youre taking your birth control right, you can't get pregnant.

just like condoms, birth control doesn't have a 100% success rate.

neither does plan B.

• Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    My mom got preggers a few times on bc. She always reminds me how possible it is to get preggers even on bc
    imageimage