Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Lildikkcatz thinks he's funny...
    imageimage
  • Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • Options
    ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited July 2012
    while on the topic of teen pregnancy, states with abstinence-only sex ed have the highest teen pregnancy rates. Mississippi has the highest rate which is amusing considering they are the most conservative and religious state in the country. New Hampshire has the most comprehensive sex ed in the country and guess what else, the lowest teen pregnancy rate.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/04/10/461402/teen-pregnancy-sex-education/?mobile=nc
  • Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    litez spliffvz says fukk it wut do u cur

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    Is catz typing in his own language now?
  • Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yup, as always
    imageimage
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i can normally decipher his rambling but i have no clue wtf he was trying to say there
  • Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    America said:

we broke up about 2 weeks ago because she moved back to Atlanta with her parents.. she found out about 4 days ago that she was pregnant and shes 6 weeks today... She knows that she wants to keep the baby and shes coming back to where I am with her parents who still have their house here.. The thing about all of this is she told me (through text last night) shes not "ready for another relationship" well wtf does that mean?? I mean shes coming back here to be with me so I can be with her and help her through this, but is she just gonna get up and bounce as soon as the babies here?? idk she says its all her hormones and everything will work out and to not worry about it.. shits just a trip man Im ready and willing to be a father but if this girl has plans to not be with me relationship wise then idk how I really feel about all of this..

I would interpret that as with everything going on right now, she doesnt want to feel obligated to do any of the relationship bullshit. And if that is true then perhaps that is a good idea. Work on just being supportive and being her friend, and things will work out. dont stress it man. you're gonna be a daddy!

Now I am not expert on women, but I feel that when a girl gets knocked up they really want to end up with the babies father. Unless the babies father is a accidental "what the fuck was I thinking". but when you are bf and gf with a girl and you knock her up, you have a huge leg up on the competition.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    HOODS said:

I'm 28 financially stable and have everything I want except a house and I still don't want to live through a pregnancy yet. Having a baby young is one of the only mistakes I haven't made. There were time when I was 15-25 I wanted to have a baby. Now that I'm 28 I appreciate the freedom so much and love that I can do whatever I want. I wouldn't be able todo that if I had a baby so I was smart an didnt knol bitchesz up. Just get this. I'm not judging, Christ I'm one of my only friends not to have a baby, I'm just giving him the other point of view. I'll have a baby one day when I'm ready and I'm sure it will be great. But I'm also married and have a crib and money and not a psycho running around not being straight up with me. Good luck dirt all whatever you decide, you're gonna need it bro! Of you have the kid I strongly advise you to take the advise of the people on here and in your life that want to guide and help you. Good luck man!

Notice that everyone with kids is disagreeing with you? I aint trying to hate but your opinion is based on theory. You really have no clue how it is and how it isnt with kids. You are just repeating the BS "you have to be financially secure to have kids" which really isnt the case. You just need to recognize that there are things you are going to have to give up for that child now. I can appreciate you having the opinion you do, but having kids myself I disagree with your opinions on the subject. And I think you will change your mind when you actually have children.

• Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

while on the topic of teen pregnancy, states with abstinence-only sex ed have the highest teen pregnancy rates. Mississippi has the highest rate which is amusing considering they are the most conservative and religious state in the country. New Hampshire has the most comprehensive sex ed in the country and guess what else, the lowest teen pregnancy rate.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/04/10/461402/teen-pregnancy-sex-education/?mobile=nc

thtas cuz abstinence only sex ed is retarded, but would u expect anything better from the retard south
  • Options

HOODS said:

I'm 28 financially stable and have everything I want except a house and I still don't want to live through a pregnancy yet. Having a baby young is one of the only mistakes I haven't made. There were time when I was 15-25 I wanted to have a baby. Now that I'm 28 I appreciate the freedom so much and love that I can do whatever I want. I wouldn't be able todo that if I had a baby so I was smart an didnt knol bitchesz up. Just get this. I'm not judging, Christ I'm one of my only friends not to have a baby, I'm just giving him the other point of view. I'll have a baby one day when I'm ready and I'm sure it will be great. But I'm also married and have a crib and money and not a psycho running around not being straight up with me. Good luck dirt all whatever you decide, you're gonna need it bro! Of you have the kid I strongly advise you to take the advise of the people on here and in your life that want to guide and help you. Good luck man!

Notice that everyone with kids is disagreeing with you? I aint trying to hate but your opinion is based on theory. You really have no clue how it is and how it isnt with kids. You are just repeating the BS "you have to be financially secure to have kids" which really isnt the case. You just need to recognize that there are things you are going to have to give up for that child now. I can appreciate you having the opinion you do, but having kids myself I disagree with your opinions on the subject. And I think you will change your mind when you actually have children.

I don't think I will change my opinion that unstable teenagers shouldn't be having kids. Thank the heavens ill never know what that's like.
  • Options
    I think your opinion will be changed on the amount of work and financial resources required to raise a kid. I aint talking about being mentally ready for the task.
  • Options
    For me personally I'd rather be stable, that's all. If people want to go out spurting kids out when they're young as fuck and live off welfare, I guess that's their choice. I saw so many people I know have kids with shitty jobs and a shithole house and honestly I feel bad for the kids. Some people have the ways and means to change their life slightly to provide better for the child others, a lot of others don't change at all and kids become a burden or second priority. Now please I'm not saying that's anyone here or going to be anyone here. I just think people should be stable before they have kids, I really don't see what's wrong with that.
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    condoms always
    imageimage
  • Options
    mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Yuck condoms
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    Back on the pull out topic, I have sex with my girl 3-4 times a week and I pull out. You just have to not be an idiot and time it right.
  • Options
    HOODS said:

For me personally I'd rather be stable, that's all. If people want to go out spurting kids out when they're young as fuck and live off welfare, I guess that's their choice. I saw so many people I know have kids with shitty jobs and a shithole house and honestly I feel bad for the kids. Some people have the ways and means to change their life slightly to provide better for the child others, a lot of others don't change at all and kids become a burden or second priority. Now please I'm not saying that's anyone here or going to be anyone here. I just think people should be stable before they have kids, I really don't see what's wrong with that.

Your missing my point doe. I aint saying they gotta live off walfare, I'm only saying that there are sacrifices they will need to make. How many people do you know making minimum wage that are 1. smoking a couple packs a week, 2. going to the movies often, 3. buying venti triple shot mocha's every day? I dont know about you but I know a shit load of people that do. And it's shit like that, that needs to go if you are having a baby and dont make a lot. You aint gonna be starving and shit. Kids really dont eat that much. But living the carefree, you dont have any responsibilities and can blow many any way you please will change. You gotta put that money towards your family and kids now.

And really that wasnt even my real comment at the start of this discussion. To be a parent and provide a healthy environment for your kids, you dont gotta be rich. You gotta be into your kid. you need to give them all your attention and change from doing shit you want to do to doing shit for them and for their benefit. Stuff like reading every night to the kid is going to be one of the greatest things you could do for a child between the ages of 1-7. You dont have to be rich or smart to read your kid boring ass books that are totally retarded. You need to just be a parent and realize it's something you need to do to make them a better person, even if it bores you to death.

Go ahead and believe that money is going to give the kid a better life. I know that aint true. It's attention from the parents that is going to make their dreams possible. Money only produces shits like Paris Hilton.
  • Options
    HOODS said:

I just think people should be stable before they have kids, I really don't see what's wrong with that.

I agree with this comment, but I dont define stable as being financially stable but mentally stable. They have to be mentally prepared to make the sacrifices of themselves for the sake of their kid. It aint a dog that you are getting... it's a baby that you have to nurture, and care for, and spend every day with this person molding them into a good person.