Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    you dont have to be spr rich to take care of a kid lol. theyre really not that expensive.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I think if you have kids with multiple fathers the second baby should be aborted or sacrificed and if you're a father that has kids with multiple women you should be sterilized.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never said you had to be rich, I said stable.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited July 2012
    HOODS said:

you specifically mentioned walfare in the same sentence with stable, as if the determining factor of being stable was your finances.

I think if you have kids with multiple fathers the second baby should be aborted or sacrificed and if you're a father that has kids with multiple women you should be sterilized.

wut
    I don't even know I'm just tired of this same things being said over and over
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

I don't even know I'm just tired of this same things being said over and over

oh.. lol..

HOODS said:

you specifically mentioned walfare in the same sentence with stable, as if the determining factor of being stable was your finances.
    Yeah having some loot def means stable to me. If I didnt have money I'd be living under the Walt Whitman bridge.
    HOODS said:

HOODS said:

Yeah having some loot def means stable to me. If I didnt have money I'd be living under the Walt Whitman bridge.
    people working minimum wage have loot.
    No fucking way. If me and my wife both worked at McDonald's, we wouldn't be able to pay rent, car insurance, car payments, student loans, cell phones, cable, electric, plus gas and put food on the table plus we wouldn't have any kind of health insurance for us and the child, but I guess that's where state funding comes in.....
    Also we wouldn't he able to have any kind of life. I wouldnt want that for myself or my wife and kids.
    That's cause you live in Philly dood. Move to like some place like SC or Wyoming and shit and it's no problem.

I grew up in Spokane WA which is a pretty hip city. Lots of shit to do and whatnot... Anyways, a 1200 sq foot 2 bedroom apartment in Spokane will run you about 350 a month. add a car and insurance and phone to that shit and you are now up to say 500. minimum wage being 10 bucks an hour in Spokane gives you about 1500 a month after taxes. So you are telling me you couldnt make shit work on 1000 a month?
    where i live shits cheap too, which is weird for NY. But my apartment is 300 a month. im on the lookout for one a bit bigger, but a two bedroom around here is 325-350 :) shits cheap hurr
    one google search

http://www.apartmentfinder.com/Washington/Spokane-Apartments/Heritage-Heights-Apartments

Really nice place... 2 bedrooms 435 a month. Minimum wage in WA. 9.04 per Hour. 40 hours a week * 52 weeks / 12months = 1566.9333. At that income level you arent paying any taxes. So minus your rent you have 1,131 of income to spend on food, car, insurance, etc. ANd that is after 2 seconds of looking.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Yeah, this area is really expensive to live in.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    My house payment is a little over 750 a month. Anyway I pay all bills including car payments and my wife student loans by myself. Only thing she provides is food. To get her on my insurance we had her quit her job and now she baby sits our niece and nephew as a "job". Its all about planning right if you want to have everything and be able to do what you want for the most part.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Our rental is 2 1/3 bedrooms with 1 1/2 bathrooms, livingroom, diningroom, kitchen, backyard. One floor. $1150 a month. The upstairs is one room. $600 a month.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Why does everyone think I live in Philly? I live in Trenton.

I'm not moving to the fucking sticks to have a baby. Besides if my wife got pregnant now, we'd be good. I can afford to have a baby now, We just don't want a child yet, like I said before she has a few more courses until she gets her masters in psychology. She wants to finish that up, I want to go on tour with my band and live the dream of waking up with no shower or food in a van with a bunch of fat dudes at least once. I'll have a kid in like 5 years or so. I dont hate kids, I love them. I was 12 and 14 when my brothers were born, I got to help raise them and I have experience with babies and little kids from it and I know its a handful. I just want to be ready and I'm not. If it happened though, I'd be happy, excited and prepared.

If someone like ape said his girl was preggers, I'd give him props and congrats and brohugs all day, I feel like (obv going on his word) he's good mentally, and financially. If my 16 year old brother with no job and smokes pot on a daily basis told me he got his girl pregnant, I'd punch them both in the mouth and drive them to the abortion clinic.
    1000? Fuck that.