Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my advice....

name the kid Bard Nola (your last name)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    live through a pregnancy before you become an expert dude

If you make the plunge and suggest an abortion, you have to be ready to accept whatever might happen. women are vindictive and if she keeps the baby, she's liable to throw it in its face that daddy didn't want it for its entire life. Dirtball doesn't seem to interested in it so far. If it was his first choice, we'd know already.

What part of Atlanta is she in Dirtball?
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Wow george. That's very rude.

Lolusofuckingmad! George is absolutely right, you get so asshurt simply at the word "abortion".
    go play some pokemon or something and leave the child-rearing talk to those that have actually gotten laid, virgin.
    Aww, simp ass white knight, how cute.

And it's fucking hilarious how fucking salty me merely posting makes you. =))
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    Episode said:

SATAN said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Lolusofuckingmad! George is absolutely right, you get so asshurt simply at the word "abortion".
    go play some pokemon or something and leave the child-rearing talk to those that have actually gotten laid, virgin.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm 28 financially stable and have everything I want except a house and I still don't want to live through a pregnancy yet. Having a baby young is one of the only mistakes I haven't made. There were time when I was 15-25 I wanted to have a baby. Now that I'm 28 I appreciate the freedom so much and love that I can do whatever I want. I wouldn't be able todo that if I had a baby so I was smart an didnt knol bitchesz up. Just get this. I'm not judging, Christ I'm one of my only friends not to have a baby, I'm just giving him the other point of view. I'll have a baby one day when I'm ready and I'm sure it will be great. But I'm also married and have a crib and money and not a psycho running around not being straight up with me. Good luck dirt all whatever you decide, you're gonna need it bro! Of you have the kid I strongly advise you to take the advise of the people on here and in your life that want to guide and help you. Good luck man!
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN said:

Episode said:

SATAN said:

Episode said:

monicaa said:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Lol yes, use a picture of a retard as your response to me every time now. How sad.

• Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    financially stable 8-| u liv paycheck-to-paycheck like eberyone elze

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I dont live with my boyfriend.. you've never given me shit for it.. so why him?
  • Options
    Ok catz =)) ...whatever gets you through the day besides booze.
  • Options
    o u got bank huh :-?

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    I'm not rich. I'm middle class nigga.
  • Options
    so, u got what 5gz maybe 10gz huh? it couldnt be much more or ude complain bout taxez lolz

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    u talkin upper middleclass or lower middleclass :-?

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    I live in a cheap one bedroom apartment in Trenton. My car is paid for, if I had a kid I'd get a house.
  • Options
    :-? um not funnin... kidz are spensivez and the .GOV will see theyre financially fit too cuz child support iz LAW punishable with jail time

thatz why i just so no to kidz

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    Yeah but I don't plan on getting divorced. I don't want kids for like. Decade haha.
  • Options
    dude ull hate waiting to have em... my uncle is 58 and his kids are all in highschool now he said he regretted waiting one reason was because he'll be almost 60 before he has grand kids if not older

[-(

blue turbins

• Options
    Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,471 spicy boy
    I think sometimes as adults is our responsibility to be mature and keep our opinions to our selves some times...and George i think that one of those times is in this thread for you. You have no right to say what he should do even if hypothetically you were him. Fact is you are not him, you have no idea how stable he is. It would just be wise in my opinion to not try and influence his feelings. Dude probably got a lot on his mind, last thing he needs is for someone to say something as insensitive as he should talk her into an abortion. You can say thats what you would want all day but have you ever been effected by an abortion? My guess is you haven't and even if im wrong all im really doing is the same thing your doing to him. As adults sometimes we don't always need to say what we want especially if its a very sensitive subject such as this one.
  • Options
    Dude he posted it on an Internet forum. Why is everyone allowed to say their opinions but me. There's nothing insensitive about abortion, it's an option. I don't think I need to or will I keep my opinions to myself, it's a forum. In my opinion telling him to have the kid is the worst idea in the fucking world. I have definitely been affected by abortion in my lifetime so that part of your argument is invalid. I'm talking to dirt ball, not you save the world people. I'm being fucki realistic here. All I did was make a statement to keep that option open and to think about it and I wish him luck and the derp train comes through to act a fool. I was talking to dirtball yous are the ones Trying to narrow his options and act like it doesn't exist. Dirtball good luck man everyone else idc what you think. Not having babies at 28 rules!

dude ull hate waiting to have em... my uncle is 58 and his kids are all in highschool now he said he regretted waiting one reason was because he'll be almost 60 before he has grand kids if not older

Yolo
  • Options
    SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why is there all this talking? nudes or gtfo!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie