Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

So guess whose gonna be a daddy

Comments

• Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    rebound buttsechz teh bezzzttt :>

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    go ahead and ask me aswell....like for a guys point of view...i guess
  • Options
    HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Do you think it might not be yours?
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    no its mine
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    What is it then?
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    we broke up about 2 weeks ago because she moved back to Atlanta with her parents.. she found out about 4 days ago that she was pregnant and shes 6 weeks today... She knows that she wants to keep the baby and shes coming back to where I am with her parents who still have their house here.. The thing about all of this is she told me (through text last night) shes not "ready for another relationship" well wtf does that mean?? I mean shes coming back here to be with me so I can be with her and help her through this, but is she just gonna get up and bounce as soon as the babies here?? idk she says its all her hormones and everything will work out and to not worry about it.. shits just a trip man Im ready and willing to be a father but if this girl has plans to not be with me relationship wise then idk how I really feel about all of this..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    At 6 weeks pregnant a girls hormones makes her hate men. It'll pass. I promise.
  • Options
    That sucks dude. Good luck with that.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be a dick or anything, but if I was in your shoes... I'd try to talk her into getting an abortion.
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i think this is the most mature ive ever seen Dirtball
    imageimage
  • Options
    monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow george. That's very rude.
  • Options
    Good thing I don't give a fuck. All I said is what I would do if I was him. All we need is more parents that hate eachother and can't handle their parental duties. I'm not saying that's dirtball at all, it might be, it might not be. But obv the girl has some issues and it's only a few weeks in. Yeah all we need are more underage parents who fucking hate eachother raising kids in fucked up homes on welfare and state funding. That's the right advice. He would feel like shit now, but in the long run it would probably be better for him. I'm not him, I dont really know him and neither do you. I dont think saying, she's just moody 2 months into a teenage pregnancy when the girl is halfway across the county and giving him a load of BS is good advice.
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    monicaa said:

Lolusofuckingmad! George is absolutely right, you get so asshurt simply at the word "abortion".
  • Options
    EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    HOODS said:

Good thing I don't give a fuck. All I said is what I would do if I was him. All we need is more parents that hate eachother and can't handle their parental duties. I'm not saying that's dirtball at all, it might be, it might not be. But obv the girl has some issues and it's only a few weeks in. Yeah all we need are more underage parents who fucking hate eachother raising kids in fucked up homes on welfare and state funding. That's the right advice. He would feel like shit now, but in the long run it would probably be better for him. I'm not him, I dont really know him and neither do you. I dont think saying, she's just moody 2 months into a teenage pregnancy when the girl is halfway across the county and giving him a load of BS is good advice.

=D>
  • Options
    Dirtball, I'm not trying to start or "have beef" or nothing with you. I actually like you. I was just saying what I would do in your situation. IF you been with the girl for madd long and the situation was a little different maybe I would feel differently. I think in the long run you'd be doing yourself a favor. But its not up to me its up to you. I wish you good luck and some peace in making your future descisions.
  • Options
    Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    imageghay

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    Episode said:

monicaa said:

Lolusofuckingmad! George is absolutely right, you get so asshurt simply at the word "abortion".
    go play some pokemon or something and leave the child-rearing talk to those that have actually gotten laid, virgin.
  • Options
    SATANSATAN Posts: 25,815 spicy boy
    You sound ignorant as fuck bro. Monica is right. Women have all kinds of emotional shit going on when they're pregnant. Being really pushy when they don't have their bearings on the situation is the road to ruin. If there was no want or intent to keep the baby, I'm sure it would already be taken care of. She definitely wants the kid, so all this abortion shit you keep posting is prolly moot.
  • Options
    Again, I'm just sharing my opinion of 2 kids having a kid and not living together and seems like not financially or emotionally stable. I dont care if you think I'm ignornant, I think yous are ignorant for advising him in the wrong direction. I get it you have kids and love them and I'm sure whatever dirtball does he will live with it and make the best. He just found out she is pregnant, the abortion talk should be top of the list right now, its been a few days not a few months. I'm just trying to give him a clearer picture and more options then just the "hey shees moody" excuse. Theres raising a fucking baby involved not a fucking bunny rabbit and its going to take up 18 years of his life and hees going to spend alot of that time dealing with this girl and if he's not with her thats even worse. Honestly, I dont care what people think of my opiunion, I think its retarded for 2 kids not living together and in a situation like this to have a baby. It's irresponsible and its going to be a burden on their lives. Any job he gets, bye half of paycheck, any chick he meets, here my baby and the crazy baby mama. I dont get why you people get all upset over a different opinion then you. deal with it. I wish dirtball the best of luck with this entire situation, I'm just throwing out the obvious.