Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Fukk yooz i want to see Bolt Thrower [-(
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

Fukk yooz i want to see Bolt Thrower [-(

As do I.. Twice in the same weekend.
    Don't be a greedy bastard [-X
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :ar!
    I love winning with women
    edited October 2012

Don't be a greedy bastard [-X

Let me toss out my two cents on this. This isn't directed at you, but the people who I see sharing this sentiment towards those with Thursday/4 day passes:

I actually think the people bitching about how they didn't get a Thursday pass and are suddenly desperately seeking one are the selfish ones. It's the same song and dance every year. Tickets go on sale the same time every year. MDF is the same weekend every year. Due to the mystery behind the venue, it should have made saving all summer for your tickets much easier. Thursday is always limited and sells out quick every year. If you didn't know by now how to approach this and plan it properly, you don't belong at the Prefest. It is your own fault for failure to be proactive to tickets going on sale. Bolt Thrower is going to do 2 sets if they don't expand this Prefest. Go on the day they play the second time if they are your main draw for Thursday as opposed to letting Evan and Ryan allow money to talk because the fools weren't quick enough. Don't fuck the intimate setting given at the Prefest because you weren't quick to the draw. Live, learn and come back next year with a better plan from a lesson learned.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    RAZOR said:

Jag =D>

I just don't get how people can complain. MDF requires a certain amount of planning. It's not like you wake up one morning and decide "Hey let us go to Baltimore for MDF". Part of the planning is saving to ensure you get entrance. Part of the planning is making sure you get your tickets asap so your time spent planning doesnt go to waste. With the amount of information already out there regarding how this is a hot ticket, there should be no sympathy.
    Sorry, I mean i had no intentions on going or knew much of anything about up until they announced Carcass and Venom, i know even that amount of time wasn't enough to plan something like this, I really want to go but if i can't then oh well, I just have to start planning for next year. :-<
    inb4lists
    jag said:

RAZOR said:

Jag =D>

I just don't get how people can complain. MDF requires a certain amount of planning. It's not like you wake up one morning and decide "Hey let us go to Baltimore for MDF". Part of the planning is saving to ensure you get entrance. Part of the planning is making sure you get your tickets asap so your time spent planning doesnt go to waste. With the amount of information already out there regarding how this is a hot ticket, there should be no sympathy.
    People just like to bitch. Last year we didn't get our tickets/hotel until the end of April, but we, well I ( :)) ), wanted to go three days next year so we made sure to plan and save ahead of time for a closer hotel. I definitely didn't expect Thursday to sell out so soon this time, although I wasn't paying as close of attention last year so I don't know when it sold out then.
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Sorry, I mean i had no intentions on going or knew much of anything about up until they announced Carcass and Venom, i know even that amount of time wasn't enough to plan something like this, I really want to go but if i can't then oh well, I just have to start planning for next year. :-<

Carcass and Venom were like the first announcement fag
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I know :/
    inb4lists
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You're acting as if 3 months isn't a lot of time
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    That's plenty of time, Facefuck. :p
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Late Larrys
    I love winning with women
    Brian said:

RAZOR said:

It's not when you live in FL, don't have a job and/or a car.
    inb4lists
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers

Brian said:

RAZOR said:

None of those things are relevant to the passage of time.
    I don't have a way there, so i had to find someone else to go, even when i did, we wouldn't 100% whether or not we'd be able to just yet because of a few different reasons, and no job = little or no money to buy tickets/reserve hotel rooms and such.

For us, 3 months was not enough to to do that.
    inb4lists

Brian said:

RAZOR said:

My buddy flew up to MDF from Florida. You don't need a car. :p
    imageimage
    That would cost more money.
    inb4lists
    And none of it matters, I'm not going.
    inb4lists