Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Official Maryland Deathfest Thread***

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    The no barricade show is the one with Converge right? And it said it's $20 for that show?
    inb4lists
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Converge isn't my point of interest on this one tbh. I'm already seeing them at a no-barricade show at the end of this month. I'm more concerned with Magrudergrind, Tragedy, Weekend, and now as you're claiming, Infest.

We'll be there.
    I love winning with women
    I just meant are Converge playing that one? And i want to see Weekend Nachos too.
    inb4lists
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian said:

Infest
    Magrudergrind
    Weekend Nachos
    Rotten Sound
    Converge
    Kromosom
    Massgrav
    Tragedy

and more. Individual soundstage tickets will be available halloween, 3 day pass is gone

No Heartless or Full Of Hell? Theyre gonna slay. Hardcore in the stule like nails, baptists, etc.
    "Bolt Thrower is playing at least one other show while in the US, so MDF isn't your only option to see them."
    inb4lists
    They were already confirmed for chaos in tejas and released a press release regarding coming to the us for fests and club shows.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Can't copy and paste from my phone, but Bolt Thrower might be playing either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday because Thursday sold out so fast. \:D/
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I saw that! I fucking hope it's true... that would be such a treat...
    I love winning with women
    Thatll make up for the 2 sets the first year i almost went
    Due to the overwhelming demand for Thursday tickets, specifically to see Bolt Thrower, we have contacted the band who are now looking into the possibility of playing a second set at MDF between Friday-Sunday.

If a second set happens, we'll let you know very soon, but do keep in mind that it would also be an inside show. The band prefers to play inside, which is why we scheduled them to headline Thursday to begin with.

Nobody, including ourselves or Bolt Thrower, expected tickets for Thursday to sell out (in only 3 days), so we are doing what we can for those of you who missed out on a ticket, and those that have 4 day passes will have an opportunity to see them twice.

And just to reiterate some other news from earlier:

Regarding Soundstage ticket availability - If you did not get a multi-day pass that covers Soundstage access, we will be releasing single day tickets for each day on October 31st, which is when a list of bands for each day of the festival will be posted. Consider this a fair warning if you still want access to the bands at Soundstage. Will these sell out? Yes. Will they sell out in a matter of days? We have no idea. Just go to the website on October 31st and get single day tickets for Soundstage if you want to be on the safe side.

The 3 Day Pass for the former Sonar is NOT expected to sell out anytime soon, so there is no need to panic.

Some of the hotels we've been in touch with aren't giving much of shit for a discount, so we're still working on it. When we have some news in this department, we'll post it.
    inb4lists
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    After a meeting at the venue today with a few other key characters, we're looking into the possibility of expanding the capacity of the Thursday show, which would allow us to sell approximately 500 more tickets for that day. We will not have a definite answer about this for another 1-2 weeks, but we are in the middle of working on it. If the expansion for Thursday happens, there will NOT be any second sets performed by anyone. You will simply have an opportunity to get a ticket for Thursday if you were unable to get one last week. In the meantime, please be patient.

Also, we'll probably have a list of who is playing each day finished before the weekend, several days ahead of schedule, and if so, we'll just post that info when it is ready. Single day tickets for either the former Sonar or Baltimore Soundstage will still go on sale on October 31st at 10:00 am EST.
    Da fuck? I dont see how that is possible at all. Its packed enough on thursday as it is.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    new venue maybe
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    500 tickets for the bitchmade
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    \:D/
    inb4lists
    Hopefully this notion falls through. It's the same drill every year and they warn of the limited tickets. Snooze ya lose. It's not like this demand is unexpected for the Thursday. Bitchmade money hungry simps.