Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Powerlifting

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's funny, 'cause you're even skinnier than me. Thanks for the input, faggot.
    Brad has actual definition and muscle.
    Yea, no more than I do. This nigga acts like he's fucking Zyzz, and he is in good shape, but has no serious mass, yet says I'm tiny, skinny, whatever, makes fun of my chest, when it was proven the other day that my chest is more swole than his. I'm bigger by 2.5 inches. And I know he won that ab contest, but that's because I was his opponent, no one on here wants me to win shit or have any more bragging rights. I have way more defined and popped abs, honestly, nigga basically has a flat, lean stomach, there wasn't much ab definition at all. I said fuck it, didn't talk shit, 'cause we were cool, and it wasn't a big deal, but he wants to flip again and join the mob, fuck 'em. Let the truth come out.

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Wanna see my muscle dayna-b?

X_X
    Yea, no more than I do. This nigga acts like he's fucking Zyzz, and he is in good shape, but has no serious mass, yet says I'm tiny, skinny, whatever, makes fun of my chest, when it was proven the other day that my chest is more swole than his. I'm bigger by 2.5 inches. And I know he won that ab contest, but that's because I was his opponent, no one on here wants me to win shit or have any more bragging rights. I have way more defined and popped abs, honestly, nigga basically has a flat, lean stomach, there wasn't much ab definition at all. I said fuck it, didn't talk shit, 'cause we were cool, and it wasn't a big deal, but he wants to flip again and join the mob, fuck 'em. Let the truth come out.

keep yappin, little boy

I wish I had someone to fight all my battles too. 8->
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

keep yappin, little boy

I wish I had someone to fight all my battles too. 8->
    y dont you invite all the homiez that you call son and they call you son to the forumz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Besides that, I take no offense to being called skinny, for a few reasons, A: I'm called skinny as if I'm anorexic and look like a corpse, where ribs and spine are visible, which ain't the case, I'm lean and cut, yes, but that's what everyone should aim for, so, I'm what the general population wants to be, thank you. Want puny and bordering on anorexic? See: Will Kriss. B: I'm extremely happy with my body, and beyond proud of myself. My only complaint is I want more mass, but I'm gaining muscle at a very good pace, and my arms, chest, everything, make me happier on a weekly basis. My arms and chest weren't this defined a month ago. But anyways, I know I'll get that mass, 'cause I'm actually disciplined, focused, and motivated, and don't get discouraged by what I don't see in the mirror yet, it just makes me more motivated on what I'll eventually see. Patience is a virtue. C: it makes me feel amazing and so much fucking superior when y'all, and any nigga for that matter, hate on me and give me shit for being healthy, motivated, and going hard on a daily basis and never stopping. Shows jealousy of something you're incapable of. Seriously, you know how pathetic you look when you hate on someone for making a major turn around in their life and striving for greatness on a daily basis? I'm doing something great with my life that has brought me nothing but happiness, what a faggot I am. And D: Let's be very fucking honest, I'm basically in the best shape of anyone on this forum. Only one who could refute that is CF, which I hate saying, 'cause I don't like him, but whatever, truth is truth. He's obviously more swole than me, I'm more cut and defined doe. And then maybe Jobe, but I need to see pics, I'm only basing it off of what he says he does as far as fitness, but I'd actually need pictures to say that he's in better shape, and that's not a shot at him at all, 'cause he's one of the very few I like on here.

With that said, enjoy dat jelly on your biscuits, bitches.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wow erik. i've been nothing but nice to you. and whenever i post about anything that has to do with you, all of a sudden i'm riding your dick. you're fucking pathetic.
    I think Monicaa finally gets where Satan and I have been for the last year.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    This thread is the exact definition of what erik is lol....if any noob wants to know about who he is they should read this thread.....hes very narcissistic and what iv found out about those people is that they are incapable of change
    This thread is the exact definition of what erik is lol....if any noob wants to know about who he is they should read this thread.....hes very narcissistic and what iv found out about those people is that they are incapable of change
    Yea nigga, that ain't an insult to me, I know it, it's who I am. I even openly spit that shit in a track.

"I am stuck up in my ways, and I don't think that'll ever change.
    I am a narcissistic fuck, who only cares about his own lane.".
    Nobody is ever going to change Erik, why try?
    =D>

After fucking years, somebody finally fucking gets it!
    narcissistic people don't usually find success erik...and if they do it usually comes crashing down on them at some point
    narcissistic people don't usually find success erik...and if they do it usually comes crashing down on them at some point
    Lol, aight, sure. It's the niggas who KNOW they're great that rise to the top. Want a good example? Kanye West. Cockiest nigga alive, yet, he's at the top of the game, 'cause he KNOWS he's superior, and proudly displays it.

comparing yourself to kanye west is a great comparison
    comparing yourself to kanye west is a great comparison
    Yep. I can only hope to reach his level one day. I admire that fucking power.
    Kanye doesn't have any power....at that level of stardom your image is controlled by publicists and managers...kayne is nothing more then a black justin biebler....that whole industry was created and maintained by an ignorant america that cares more about inside edition then what is actually going on in this world
    Lol aight, sure son.

"Don't do no press.
    But I get the most press, kid.".