Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Powerlifting

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    reality check:

erik getz up in teh Morning grabs his healthy wheatys box and wtf? a fat lazy bitch with a Gold Metal hanging around her neck on the box.... thiz iz a fukkin outrage

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    >mfw she is more accomplished than Erik ever will be :))
    Yep, sure. Watch her fail miserably to someone who actually took care of their body.

She made it to the Olympics, dope, doesn't mean shit until she has a medal around her neck.
    erik you ever seen wut every powerlifter looks like :))

[-(

blue turbins

Yea, and I realize it's not like bodybuilding where they're all ripped and swole as fuck, but a good percentage of them are at least muscular and not a fat sack of lard.
    i know you get into NFL have you ever seen the fatasses on the offensive and defensive lines? do you think they made themselves that way or that it was just natrually thier build?

because i believe ure shallow and u think that fat people arent psyically capable of anything....

[-(

blue turbins

see cuz like um one of them type of fat people under all that fat is muscle.... but what um really sayin is when u turn 18 and you want to throw down with me bitch we can make that happen

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Obviously Erik believes power lifters, guys in the strongmen and woman in the strongest woman competitiond don't take care of their bodies cuz they aren't ripped or cut
    imageimage
    Obviously Erik believes power lifters, guys in the strongmen and woman in the strongest woman competitiond don't take care of their bodies cuz they aren't ripped or cut
    It's not even that. It's not a thing where she's chunky or just simply overweight. She's fucking morbidly obese and has 4 chins.

Put it this way, she can lift more than me, obviously, 'cause it looked like she was lifting 400 Lbs., but I could outperform her in literally everything else athletically/physically. And that's a guarantee, 'cause I actually condition my body, and I'm not just talking about looks.
    i know you get into NFL have you ever seen the fatasses on the offensive and defensive lines? do you think they made themselves that way or that it was just natrually thier build?

because i believe ure shallow and u think that fat people arent psyically capable of anything....
    Depends. 'Cause I know when I was in Football, there were fatties on the line who wanted a WR/RB/QB position, or even a more athletic and agile defensive position, like CB and LB, and put in the work to get cut and get in the specified weight range for the position they wanted. A lot of linemen simply aren't that athletic, but have strength and a very high football/field I.Q., and so they end up making it to the NFL, but you're tryna tell me EVERY single lineman is a fatass because they were born like that? Fuck outta here, it's a result of a sloppy diet and not burning fat. At my current weight and build, I'd prolly be placed as a LB, MAYBE CB,, not fast enough for RB or WR.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    lmao dood you aint no linebacker dear god
    erik she can lift more wieght than you and 99% of the fukkin whole world population..... you think the Olympics are a joke the greatest athletes on Earth your so fukkin st00pid its fukkin pathetica and she would be better at 2 sporst that of you cuz the second sprot would be anything to do with kicking your ass that means wrestling boxing arm wrestling ure fukkin st00[pid pendahoe

[-(

blue turbins

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    She made it to the Olympics, dope, doesn't mean shit until she has a medal around her neck.
    I think I'm gonna get this tattooed on my chest.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Depends. 'Cause I know when I was in Football, there were fatties on the line who wanted a WR/RB/QB position, or even a more athletic and agile defensive position, like CB and LB, and put in the work to get cut and get in the specified weight range for the position they wanted. A lot of linemen simply aren't that athletic, but have strength and a very high football/field I.Q., and so they end up making it to the NFL, but you're tryna tell me EVERY single lineman is a fatass because they were born like that? Fuck outta here, it's a result of a sloppy diet and not burning fat. At my current weight and build, I'd prolly be placed as a LB, MAYBE CB,, not fast enough for RB or WR.
    The most athletic people in the NFL/BCS outside of Calvin Johnson are people on the offensive line and the defensive line.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

, I'd prolly be placed as a LB, MAYBE CB,,

=))

fuck no you wouldn't be a LB lol. The hell kind of football you watching?
    lmao dood you aint no linebacker dear god
    pffft hahhahha.... a 90 lb LB buahhahhahhhahha maybe for 5th grade peewee legue

[-(

blue turbins

To review today's MetalUprising activity,

Erik knows more about underwater basket weaving than he knows about football.

, I'd prolly be placed as a LB, MAYBE CB,,

=))

fuck no you wouldn't be a LB lol. The hell kind of football you watching?
    I'm talking high school weight ranks, 'cause in junior high heavyweights, I believe the LBs were 170-190 or around there. Obviously, NFL, I'm nowhere near an LB weight range. About 70-80 Lbs. away from it actually lol. Just like in NBA standards, I'm a PG, for High School, I'm a PF or C.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Someone do this kid a favor and take his weed and drugs away...shit's fucking up his brain even more
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Errrrrm I've competed in powerlifting comps for about 8 years but have been taking it easy for the past 2
    I even lifted in the World Masters Bench Press champs in 2009
    The most athletic people in the NFL/BCS outside of Calvin Johnson are people on the offensive line and the defensive line.
    Strength wise, yea.