Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Powerlifting

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    besides place holder erik, the only position on the footbal team youd be eligiable for is a Offensive Wide Out and thats if you could run fast enough.... you'd never make a defensive back not even a Safety cuz frankly youre a fukkin twerp..... i could see a Wide Out plowing you over lmao

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik would play Left Bench really well
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    To review today's MetalUprising activity,

Erik knows more about underwater basket weaving than he knows about football.
    You seem to be completely oblivious to the fact that I'm talking about high school weight ranks. I obviously know I'm nowhere near an NFL LB's weight.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ummm erik hate to tell you this but where i came from High School football dudes weighed the same as NFL Players..... I weighed 150 lbs in the 7th grade....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dafuq did I just read
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Erik, you would not be a linebacker in high school. Safety or Cornerback no doubt. 200-215 is more appropriate. Plus you have no muscle and not enough strength in your chest and arms.
    Erik, you would not be a linebacker in high school. Safety or Cornerback no doubt. 200-215 is more appropriate. Plus you have no muscle and not enough strength in your chest and arms.
    No muscle, right.

Anyways, CB and S were my first thoughts, but I don't know if I'm fast enough, I know CBs don't have to be AS fast as WRs, 'cause they basically get that head start, but still, they're some of the fastest players on the field.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    No muscle, right.

Anyways, CB and S were my first thoughts, but I don't know if I'm fast enough, I know CBs don't have to be AS fast as WRs, 'cause they basically get that head start, but still, they're some of the fastest players on the field.
    imageimage
    No muscle, right.

Give me 6 months, cunt. Watch.

But to say I have no muscle is retarded. Pretty sure Arnold didn't start out with a world class physique.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That seriously looks like CJ from GTA when you max out his muscle stats :))
    I love winning with women
    You have muscle, just not much. And it takes longer then 6 months to get from where you are to that..but we'll see where you are by then faggot (since you wanna keep calling me a cunt for no reason)
    imageimage
    arnold at your age

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    arnold at your age

Oh, so you're gonna ride the cock now too, cool.

I said he didn't START like that, are you stupid? He clearly wasn't just starting out at 16. He was lifting from a very young age.
    wow erik. i've been nothing but nice to you. and whenever i post about anything that has to do with you, all of a sudden i'm riding your dick. you're fucking pathetic.
    Stay mad.

And yea, used to, then you started adding in these little sly passive aggressive shots at me.
    I'm not even mad. I'm just honest. I like you as a person, I think you're a good kid and I think it's great that you've been trying to change yourself. But if fucking with you is taking shots at you, then whatever.
    I said no muscle in your chest and arms. Sure, you have low body fat. But you dont lift. Offensive linemen would eat you alive.
    Don't lift, lol.
    >monica fucks with erik
    >erik takes it serious
    >insults
    imageimage