Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I was negative 3 seconds old, i shot my way out of that bitch's vagina.

inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Guns are fun
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Guns are fun

Know what's even more fun? Boobs. :>
    inb4lists
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Jobe said:

But if you've never shot one, how can you know if you like them or not? Guns are awesome. I'm not saying that you have to have one in your house, but you should definitely learn how to handle and shoot one safely.

I suppose. But I find it hard to picture myself actually using it. I'd be hesitant. Unless of course my life was in danger. I know for a fact I could never hunt. I don't know maybe someday.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I was 11 or 12 when I first shot a gun, I was in the Civil Air Patrol and we went to our local Army Reserve base. Got to fire M16s.

Same year I got to fly a Cessna.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    before the age of 3 the language that i primarily communticated in was not english it was indonesian.
    edited July 2012
    The first video game I remember playing was Mech Warrior 2 on the PC with my dad when I was 3 or 4.

The first video game console I ever got was a Sega Genesis.
    Xenocide said:

I still have mine.
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod

Guns are fun

I like turtles.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dude, high five!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

Xenocide said:

I still have mine.
    Swag. I wish I did.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    twice i was fired from a job and was not told i was fired lol. well, the second time idk if the term fired is proper cause the store was closing and i knew it was but i hadn't worked a single hour for like 2 or 3 straight weeks and there was about a month left till the store closed and i finally went in there and asked them if i still worked there and they told me no LOL.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    strangely enough, i've also been dumped one time but was not told about it =)) =))
    she had to move about 30 minutes away but i had my license at the time so it wasn't really a big deal to me but idk if that had anything to do with it or not. anyway, she had a friend call me to tell me it was over but her friend never told me. she just told me that my gf was really upset and that i should talk to her. so i called her a shitload of times the next day and she never answered but i knew she was home. so she had another friend call me and tell me and the conversation was pretty much like this:

Dude: stop calling her. you're scaring her.
    Me: what?
    Dude: it's over between you 2, move on. Someone should've told you this last night.
    Me: no, nobody told me anything. one of her friends called me and just told me she was really upset and that i needed to talk to her. nobody told me it was over
    Dude: oh (long pause), well now im telling you. It's over

=)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol what a vagina. Who has a friend call them and tell somebody It's over
    bitchmade pussies, that's who.

Some girl asked her friends at different points during one day to come tell me i should ask her out, i hate stupid bitches.

inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

One of my ex boyfriends did that to me. He did try to tell me himself but couldn't do it I guess. That entire phone call I could tell something was weird or wasn't right. After we hung up literally seconds later my friend called me to tell me whiched confirmed why it was all weird
    imageimage

Some girl asked her friends at different points during one day to come tell me i should ask her out, i hate stupid bitches.

did you give her the penis

and my ex GF gave me shit trying to do it over the phone. She was all like "No! You're not doing this! Talk to me tomorrow!"
    Well it still happened...
    No, i was/am 5 years older than her, and she's a dumb bitch, one of those preppy, ditzy, spoiled rotten, "daddy's little princess" types, i can't stand her, I've probably gotten a total of 8 FB requests from her until i finally blocked her.
    inb4lists
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Xenocide said:

did you give her the penis

No

Proof that Facefuck is gay.