Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I guess.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Me too to some degree
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    gnomez i posteth a trax of meh shit in erikz ghay threadz and y00z sayz nofinz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    I was beyond fucked up last night lol
    I smoked way more than I should have... like around 4 bowl's worth of weed.
    lol amateur
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Well then you knew thing that I didn't know because I was beyond fucked up last night lol

You see, I had an issue that I didn't really feel anything while I was smoking so I smoked way more than I should have... like around 4 bowl's worth of weed.
    4 bowls? And you call that "beyond fucked up"? 4 bowls gives me a decent high for an hour at most. =))
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Well then you knew thing that I didn't know because I was beyond fucked up last night lol

You see, I had an issue that I didn't really feel anything while I was smoking so I smoked way more than I should have... like around 4 bowl's worth of weed.
    4 bowls? And you call that "beyond fucked up"? 4 bowls gives me a decent high for an hour at most. =))
    You must get high alot
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies

weed and milk?
    weed and pizza
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    edited July 2012

He doesn't have a tolerance

:-? u smoke shwag .... i got one hit shit fukk you up all day, ull forget u even have weed to smoke >:)

[-(

blue turbins

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik is such a big talker

if you have good shit two bowls youll be fukked up unless you way like 300 pounds and smoke weed allld ay long..

i smoke every single night and i get high off one bowl of good shit no problem, 4 bowls id be on fukkkin mars
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Fucking pussies! Only 1-4 bowls? Pa lease I smoke at least 7 a night and don't even get high =;
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

weren't you just talking about how a joint fucked you up the other day?

A full gram of some super loud shit, like I said, dopest dope I ever smoked. 4 bowls ain't even a full gram. 4 bowls of Reggie Bush will barely give me a buzz, 4 bowls of loud will give me a decent high, but not "beyond fucked up". Usually, when I cop some loud, I'll smoke about 6-8 bowls to get really faded.
    are you using a midget bowl erik?
    I don't have one of those fucking monster bowls, if that's what you're asking, but I'd say it's a standard, ordinary sized bowl.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    are you using a midget bowl erik?
    Seriously....how small are these bowls you're using?
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    edited July 2012
    i smoke 1 bowl um happy all fukkin night [-(

[-(

blue turbins

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I smoke 29 bowls of drain-o and pine sol and I barely get buzzed [-(
    Why smoke 6-8 bowls in one sitting?