Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Something You Didn't Know About Me Thread

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    She was barely 12 years old, you sick fuck lol
    inb4lists
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I once broke up with a chick who was moving into another apartment when I never bothered to asked her where she was moving to. She never tried to tell me either. We both just knew it was done. Best breakup ever!
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Me and my sister were born 3 years apart. But we both have blue eyes with a brown dot in the same spot in the same eye
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    I was Spock, Spartacus and Mantooth on the Ozzfest board. 8-X
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Natty said:

I was Spock, Spartacus and Mantooth on the Ozzfest board. 8-X

and R&MV's
  • SandyVaginaSandyVagina Posts: 618 just the tip
    I constantly hear music in my head, like a radio station you can't turn off. it's like getting a song stuck in your head but mine never, ever goes away. doctors called it "musical epilepsy" when I complained about it as a little kid but I've never been able to find that in any medical journals. sometimes I don't realize I haven't turned the car stereo on and I start pushing the buttons until I figure out the music is in my head and I CAN'T CHANGE THE STATION. I've learned to live with it by drowning it out with even louder music.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I had blonde hair once before
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

I constantly hear music in my head, like a radio station you can't turn off. it's like getting a song stuck in your head but mine never, ever goes away. doctors called it "musical epilepsy" when I complained about it as a little kid but I've never been able to find that in any medical journals. sometimes I don't realize I haven't turned the car stereo on and I start pushing the buttons until I figure out the music is in my head and I CAN'T CHANGE THE STATION. I've learned to live with it by drowning it out with even louder music.

Alcohol helps too....or maybe that's the cause not the cure? :-bd

I had blonde hair once before

Pics or it didn't happen
    [-(
    edited July 2012
    I don't have any to show on the interwebs :-??
    imageimage
    On the interwebs??? You mean.....they aren't appropriate?
    I mean there's only physical copies. Digital cameras and putting every pic on the internet didn't exsist then
    imageimage
    What were you? 5?
    Oh.....do not want pics then b-(
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy

I've had that happen once. When I was like 13. I was laying in bed and it sounded like music was coming from my headphones. I checked my walkman and it was off. Checked every source of music in the house and nothing. I walked around the block at 3 am,and could still hear it. Didnt get any sleep that night and eventually it went away on the way to school. It was like..halfway between having a song stuck in your head and listening to headphones on low volume.

Anyway I can't imagine having that constantly
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have quick hands. Tis why I catch so many picks most of them are out of the air while others let the pick hit them in the face like retards
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    twice i was able to catch a fly with my bare hand. the second time i did it though it wasn't actually in my hand. i ended up catching it by its wing between 2 of my fingers on the outside of my hand (didn't happen like that on purpose, was trying to catch it in my hand, but it still counts IMO)
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

twice i was able to catch a fly with my bare hand. the second time i did it though it wasn't actually in my hand. i ended up catching it by its wing between 2 of my fingers on the outside of my hand (didn't happen like that on purpose, was trying to catch it in my hand, but it still counts IMO)

were you stoned when this happened or could it just have been a dream you had?