Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RANDY BLYTHE ARRESTED IN PRAGUE ON CHARGES OF MANSLAUGHTER

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    apes full of shit, ive seen countless lawsuits where people got injured at shows from moshing and stage diving and held the venue/ the person who injured them accountable.. just because you think you enter a pit/ stage at your own risk doesnt mean thats what the law is.. if randy fucked the kid up on stage and the kid later died then randy is partially at fault. period.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    8-| yes im full of shit I never got a concussion or anything lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You should try getting high less it making you paranoid that people are lying to you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i dont think youre lying, i think youre misinformed
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers

reguardless of what happened i think it's pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional at all. considering lamb of god is a pretty big metal band randy most likely knows every show they do people will take pics and videos so you'd have to be a fuckin' idiot to kill someone in front of all those witnesses and cameras.

It doesnt matter if it was intentional or not. They are just saying Randy's action resulted in a death, and for that he could get 10 years in prison. If they could prove he intended to kill him, im sure he could spend the rest of his life there
    i was just voicing my opinion about the whole thing in general. anyway, the actual charge is "manslaughter with the intent to cause bodily harm". that makes it sound like to me that they're trying to prove that randy did want to hurt him in some way.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

reguardless of what happened i think it's pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional at all. considering lamb of god is a pretty big metal band randy most likely knows every show they do people will take pics and videos so you'd have to be a fuckin' idiot to kill someone in front of all those witnesses and cameras.

It doesnt matter if it was intentional or not. They are just saying Randy's action resulted in a death, and for that he could get 10 years in prison. If they could prove he intended to kill him, im sure he could spend the rest of his life there
    i was just voicing my opinion about the whole thing in general. anyway, the actual charge is "manslaughter with the intent to cause bodily harm". that makes it sound like to me that they're trying to prove that randy did want to hurt him in some way.
    If you don't know that slamming someone to the ground and then throwing them off of a stage will cause bodily harm, then you need to be locked up in a mental institution.
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Even if they had signs posted, it may be similar to posting private property/no trespassing signs where they have to be posted every 25 feet. Having a few signs up doesn't mean that everybody saw them, or could read them, or that you understood them.

I wish people would stop bringing up the McDonald's Coffee case "hurr durr its hot"
    Coffee should be hot, but not tamper-with-the-pot-until-it's-vag-skin-melting-have-to-get-skin-graphs hot.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    Jobe said:

Even if they had signs posted, it may be similar to posting private property/no trespassing signs where they have to be posted every 25 feet. Having a few signs up doesn't mean that everybody saw them, or could read them, or that you understood them.

I wish people would stop bringing up the McDonald's Coffee case "hurr durr its hot"
    Coffee should be hot, but not tamper-with-the-pot-until-it's-vag-skin-melting-have-to-get-skin-graphs hot.

Ya, the McDonald's case was based on the fact that the coffee was so hot it deteriorated the cup, which is what caused it to spill on the person in the first place.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Magson13 said:

If you don't know that slamming someone to the ground and then throwing them off of a stage will cause bodily harm, then you need to be locked up in a mental institution.
    The main operative of throwing him off of the stage isn't to cause him bodily harm. This is a matter of criminal intent. Legally Blonde fans know whats up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ_yQ02xwsM
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    "I didn't mean to hurt him"

Not even a blonde would think that is a good legal defense.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Jobe said:

"I didn't mean to hurt him"
    Not even a blonde would think that is a good legal defense.

Nah, not the most logically sound one, but if you are to prosecute within the lines of the law, it's totally a good secondary defense.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Hahahaha criminal intent. I think you mean Mens Rea. And you can never truly prove Mens Rea, because you cannot prove what anyone was thinking. You can simply infer based on their actions. And since his action was slamming the kid against the stage, and then throwing him off, the only logical inferrence is that he intended to cause harm. Because what else could the intent be? To cause enough friction between the kid's back and the stage to start up a campfire?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Reading all of this gave me a headache
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    the facts aren't really going to matter at that trial, its a witch hunt. they have a chance to lock up a god hating, devil music making American. that's the bottom line and its going to win the judges huge political points to " help preserve the morality of the Czech Republic"

he's toast and the technicality's of if he wanted to cause harm or not is irrelevant.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree with Shane. The prosecutor basically made that very clear with their whole bail stunts... There is no fair trial to be had in Czech Republic. Randy goes back he is going to prison. And I totally get that he believes he is innocent, and I think he is probably innocent of the crime, but he goes back and he isnt leaving.
    i assume they have a jury system there tho, he at least has to be found guilty by jurors i would imagine, not the judge
    Im not so sure that is the case, Nor do I think a Jury would have any sympathy. This isnt like a trial being held in Boston or NYC. These fuckers are religious as hell and always looking to put the devil behind bars.
    Im calling it now- Randy goes back, and he will be convicted.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    really going out on a limb there