Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RANDY BLYTHE ARRESTED IN PRAGUE ON CHARGES OF MANSLAUGHTER

Comments

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Yes, he shoukd've stayed off of the stage. But, he did not deserve to die for being on the stage.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Imo the world just got rid of another stupid kid reguardless of whose fault it really is. If you weren't there yourself you really can't say it's Randys fault. A couple of pictures with no faces and what a few people claim saying it was him is just more bs
    imageimage

If you weren't there yourself you really can't say it's Randys fault. A couple of pictures with no faces and what a few people claim saying it was him is just more bs

True, but this works both ways. Everyone else is up in arms that he's innocent, but none of them were there, nor does anyone have proof that Randy did not do anything to him.
    And only this dumb kids friends and family are blaming Randy
    imageimage

*ahem* I am not one of the kid's friends, nor am I his family, ma'am <_>
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I don't think he has friends anymore

Magson13 said:

*ahem* I am not one of the kid's friends, nor am I his family, ma'am <_>
    I forgot to add the small group of fuckers like you
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    reguardless of what happened i think it's pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional at all. considering lamb of god is a pretty big metal band randy most likely knows every show they do people will take pics and videos so you'd have to be a fuckin' idiot to kill someone in front of all those witnesses and cameras.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2012
    plus based on other videos of people stage diving randy pushed them off the stage. but they seemed more like "helpful half-assed pushes" to go stage dive then something malicious. that's just my opinion based on what i've seen and im not even a lamb of god fan so you know im being unbiased here.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Magson13 said:

is that the kid who died even?

Yes, people who know him confirmed it's him, and they also confirmed it wasn't just a "serenading," the kid got slammed hard, and then thrown off the stage.
    if that's all true, he should go back for sure.

reguardless of what happened i think it's pretty obvious that it wasn't intentional at all. considering lamb of god is a pretty big metal band randy most likely knows every show they do people will take pics and videos so you'd have to be a fuckin' idiot to kill someone in front of all those witnesses and cameras.

It doesnt matter if it was intentional or not. They are just saying Randy's action resulted in a death, and for that he could get 10 years in prison. If they could prove he intended to kill him, im sure he could spend the rest of his life there
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It would take too long for me to do at work but I found the venues website I am looking to find the disclaimer and policies page that most venues have but will have to translate everything.

Anyway im interested to see if there are any rules or notices listed like every venue in the us. If there is randy isnt at fault for what happened regardless of people saying he slammed the kids head. There's this pesky thing about assumption of risk when you enter the venue. Especially if you were to get on stage you're assuming the risk of what may happen Next. Just like if you were moshing and got paralyzed you can't sue the venue because you entered and participated at your own risk.

The venue is club abaton
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

It would take too long for me to do at work but I found the venues website I am looking to find the disclaimer and policies page that most venues have but will have to translate everything.

Anyway im interested to see if there are any rules or notices listed like every venue in the us. If there is randy isnt at fault for what happened regardless of people saying he slammed the kids head. There's this pesky thing about assumption of risk when you enter the venue. Especially if you were to get on stage you're assuming the risk of what may happen Next. Just like if you were moshing and got paralyzed you can't sue the venue because you entered and participated at your own risk.

The venue is club abaton

That isnt how the legal system works in America. I have a friend who is a very good lawyer that I went sky diving with a few years ago. Anyways there had big huge signs that said "skydiving is dangerous and can cause death, jump at your own risk". And before they took us up in the plane they made us sign this five page legal contract that basically said that if we die, that the company can not be sued for wrongful death by any family members and such. Anyways, My lawyer friend read it and was like "lol yeah sign it. This contract is null and void and will not stand up in court. You can't sign a contract letting someone not be responsible if they kill you".

If I signed a contract that said "Ape has my permission to kill me, and no one can sue him over the murder" and then you killed me, you would be arrested, tried for murder, and my family would have the right to sue you for everything you had.

If the Czech republic has similar legal system, posting signs doesnt give the legal right to murder someone. I am not saying Randy killed the kid, I don't know. But posting a sign doesnt change anything.
    I actually have a little more insight into this than you would think. I once stage dove and got knocked out for 45 minutes. I landed on my head was seriously fucked up for a few weeks because of the concussion. I wasn't going to sue because im not like that but I was curious and talked to a lawyer about what happened. What it came down to was that enter at your own risk sign freeing the venue from any liability. Even though I got hurt in their venue the fault was on me because I entered knowing the possible danger.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    this situation would *only* happen in a foreign country anyways. here, venues are schooled in the legality of crowd etiquette. most here have some sort of posted warning against getting on stage
    That's what I was wanting to look up about the venue since I know nothing about how their shit operates
    edited December 2012

I actually have a little more insight into this than you would think. I once stage dove and got knocked out for 45 minutes. I landed on my head was seriously fucked up for a few weeks because of the concussion. I wasn't going to sue because im not like that but I was curious and talked to a lawyer about what happened. What it came down to was that enter at your own risk sign freeing the venue from any liability. Even though I got hurt in their venue the fault was on me because I entered knowing the possible danger.

You could have sued and possibly won. It would have been an uphill battle because you were in fact the person jumping to his almost death.... but trust me- you get the right jury, and you get the right lawyer that will try the case- and you could win millions for shit as stupid as dumping a hot McD's coffee in your lap. "I didnt know it would be hot"

Still my point was valid. No posted sign, or legal document, can take away the someone being legally responsible for hurting you. Had the singer pushed you off the stage, they are legally responsible for pushing you, even if you were trespassing by getting up on the stage. The only time you are allowed to hurt someone and not be held legally responsible is if you are in fear of your own life and you are acting out of defense. And some states *cough California* don't even allow that.

I read a story once how some burglars B&E into a house... They were armed. Somehow the homeowner ended up wrestling the gun out of the crooks hands and the crook got shot in the process.... The homeowner was tried for assault!
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

The venue is club abaton

Club Abbadon? @-)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    a good lawyer can get things done
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Holy shit, ape. What band was that during?