Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

RANDY BLYTHE ARRESTED IN PRAGUE ON CHARGES OF MANSLAUGHTER

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yeah... those judges are going to have no problem locking up an innocent man because they will justify it by "look at the awful devil music he makes"
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    id be present at the proceedings through skype or some shit and have my laywer there but thats as close as id get to ever going back
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

yeah... those judges are going to have no problem locking up an innocent man because they will justify it by "look at the awful devil music he makes"

Except he actually is guilty of reckless manslaughter. He slammed the kid's head against the stage (there is photographic proof of this) and then threw him off the stage. Unless the 'no getting on stage' rule was posted clearly for patrons to see, getting onto the stage is not trespassing, as everyone was let into the venue. If you're allowed onto a property, certain areas are not off limits unless otherwise noted. And, even if the rule was posted, and he was trespassing on the stage, that does not ease legal responsibility for Randy's actions in most law codes. It all depends how Prague's laws are written, of course, but if this was the US, he'd be guilty in most (all, if there was no clear sign stating patrons are not allowed access to the stage) states.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Reckless manslaughter means your actions did not intend to cause death, but it did. And that's exactly what happened here, he didn't intend to kill him, but by slamming him down against the stage, and then throwing him into the crowd, the kid died.
    Y'all can ask Jacob, he and I ahve discussed this, he knows how I feel.

maggie is either trolling or needs new glasses

I had iLasik, I don't need glasses anymore [-(
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Was I seeing the same shit everyone else saw? Because from what I saw he couldn't have caused his injuries which led to death
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    some people said that the actual incident wasn't on video or something. the one most people saw wasn't the kid that died. i dont know.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Something about all of it has never sat well with me. There's too much bullshit surrounding it imo
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Magson13 said:

Except he actually is guilty of reckless manslaughter. He slammed the kid's head against the stage (there is photographic proof of this) and then threw him off the stage. Unless the 'no getting on stage' rule was posted clearly for patrons to see, getting onto the stage is not trespassing, as everyone was let into the venue. If you're allowed onto a property, certain areas are not off limits unless otherwise noted. And, even if the rule was posted, and he was trespassing on the stage, that does not ease legal responsibility for Randy's actions in most law codes. It all depends how Prague's laws are written, of course, but if this was the US, he'd be guilty in most (all, if there was no clear sign stating patrons are not allowed access to the stage) states.
    Don't know why, but I loled hard.

some people said that the actual incident wasn't on video or something. the one most people saw wasn't the kid that died. i dont know.

People that know the kid said that wasn't him being pushed by security. Metal blogs all claimed that it was him though. There were images that surfaced, though, of Randy slamming the kid's head onto stage, and then slamming his knee down onto the kid's head/neck, while sing into the mic against him. These photos didn't get spread around much, because metal blogs didn't want to spread proof of him being guilty.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy

Magson13 said:

Don't know why, but I loled hard.
    it's cuz he's trying so hard
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    link plox
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    that must be boss to be serenaded by him
    And then there was this, which shows he didn't just sing to him for a second.
    is that the kid who died even?

is that the kid who died even?

Yes, people who know him confirmed it's him, and they also confirmed it wasn't just a "serenading," the kid got slammed hard, and then thrown off the stage.
    Kid should have stayed the fuck off the stage. I don't car what that kids friends say tbh. Give me a video with face recognition....or is there conveniently not one?
    imageimage
    There conveniently isn't video of the few minutes when those photos were taken. Metal blogs claim to have the entire concert on footage, but none of them have posted the full thing. Wonder if it's because the metal blogs are biased towards the metal singer :-?