Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who is the Phantom Flagger?

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Creepernatelildikmotherdater
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca
    Wake and George need breaks more than anyone...
    Why do I need a break? You guys just accused me of a buch of shit I didnt do and deleted me off facebook for god knows why? Yous are the ones losing it, not me. I get along with every single person on here except Bianca for some reason, I dont have a problem with anyone else. I even was ok with keeping the peace with me and Bianca but you guys got it in your heads that I was fucking around with yous or something... It wasnt me. You guys are thinking too much, its not me.
    Yous are acting Like Bianca never talks shit and is all innocent, gimme a fucking break, is that a joke?

Alex, you're fat.
    i havent said a god damn thing pretty much since the irony thing to Leah
    ohyeah, youre miss perfect..
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2012
    Catz
    I'm going to be completely honest and hope not to piss anyone off alex you know I like you and everything I hope to hang out in the future but it might be best to just walk away from this forum for a bit. Now that you have said this the idiots on here that like to push will be pushing hard on you to piss you off. And only because there is nothing better for them to do.
    so you think HES the one who needs to take a break?
    really? him of all people?
    so the people who obsess so much as to make a thread about me are perfectly fine here?
    George made this thread to find out who the phantom plaggers are. That could be anyone on the board, not just you. Does he think you're part of it? Sure. And I don't blame him...but this thread wasn't about you or Alex
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Erik
    id buttfukk biancaz sheed like it.....

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wake
    It's easier to alex to take a break then to battle for ten people to go away.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wake
    Also I'm not the one you want to battle here
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca
    Came into see what the fuck is going on. *backs away from thread and runs like hell*
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Alex
    I'm going to be completely honest and hope not to piss anyone off alex you know I like you and everything I hope to hang out in the future but it might be best to just walk away from this forum for a bit. Now that you have said this the idiots on here that like to push will be pushing hard on you to piss you off. And only because there is nothing better for them to do.
    so the people who obsess so much as to make a thread about me are perfectly fine here?
    George made this thread to find out who the phantom plaggers are. That could be anyone on the board, not just you. Does he think you're part of it? Sure. And I don't blame him
    im not even talking about George
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    And Catz needs a break. fukkinzlilschwagsmokerzvidmakerzbandanabrittzstalkerzgivezafukkdunconfrontethsmehz [-(
    I love winning with women
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca
    we should just have a forum poll, the loser has to take a month break
    Alex
    Why do I need a break? You guys just accused me of a buch of shit I didnt do and deleted me off facebook for god knows why? Yous are the ones losing it, not me. I get along with every single person on here except Bianca for some reason, I dont have a problem with anyone else. I even was ok with keeping the peace with me and Bianca but you guys got it in your heads that I was fucking around with yous or something... It wasnt me. You guys are thinking too much, its not me.
    Yous are acting Like Bianca never talks shit and is all innocent, gimme a fucking break, is that a joke?

Alex, you're fat.
    im not saying i am
    im saying i havent said anything since then!
    imageimage
    Bianca

Alex, you're fat.
    im not saying i am
    im saying i havent said anything since then!
    you just lit me up in this thread for no reason, cause you thought that maybe I had something to do with something I had nothing to do with.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Erik
    bend biancaz over n leave herz gapin [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Bianca
    i lold at this. i dont know why, i lold.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    edited June 2012
    Alex
    where?
    you know what, it doesnt even matter
    you dont like me and we dont like you so thats just it
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Catz
    George made this thread to find out who the phantom plaggers are. That could be anyone on the board, not just you. Does he think you're part of it? Sure. And I don't blame him
    Could've fooled me from the "people who obsess so much as to make a thread about me". That just makes me think you're talking about this thread
    imageimage
    Bianca
    where?
    in this thread.you guys blamed me for basically everything.
    Alex
    Could've fooled me from the "people who obsess so much as to make a thread about me". That just makes me think you're talking about this thread
    Wakes thread...?
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited June 2012
    :bz

>:)
    inb4lists