Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who is the Phantom Flagger?

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    uh yea...places that WERE NOT MY HOUSE
    you really think i would allow someone from here into my house?
    Are you fucking serious!?
    If I travelled 13,000 miles to visit you to say hello, you wouldn't invite me into your house!?
    Fuck me dead and call me a fairy! X(
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Alex >:D<</p>
    >:D<
    I love winning with women
    If I travelled 13,000 miles to visit you to say hello, you wouldn't invite me into your house!?
    Well I'm sure if she OK'ed it and planned it, that would be fine :-??
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Catz
    And I'm sick of people as a whole calling her ugly, fat, etc. It's fucking bullshit.
    I'm sorry for that one pic I posted a few weeks back, I never throw insults at someone because of their size. But she also didn't have to say anything either. Maybe both of you should take a break from here?
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wake
    I'm going to be completely honest and hope not to piss anyone off alex you know I like you and everything I hope to hang out in the future but it might be best to just walk away from this forum for a bit. Now that you have said this the idiots on here that like to push will be pushing hard on you to piss you off. And only because there is nothing better for them to do.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Bianca
    This just made me lose it
    =))
    I don't think that me taking a break would be such a bad idea. I've thought about it a bit lately. Regardless, I need to say this kind of stuff. It's past due.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Catz
    the internet...just got srs...
    It's always been srs
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies

Well I'm sure if she OK'ed it and planned it, that would be fine :-??

I am not Catz
    Mistress B would not have to count her panties before I came and after I left
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wake
    It does get serious when people decide just because they can hide behind their keyboard they are going to do nothing but talk shit. I'm guilty of it for sure but I've been staying away from that shit for a while now. It would just be nice to be able knock someone out for talking shit on the ones you love. That's when it gets serious to me.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Erik
    The way I prefer to argue is start out reasonably and then go into actually getting straightforward and malicious about it. Clearly that hasn't worked, so here's how it is now.

Bianca doesn't deserve to have someone call her fat and ugly at random. If any of you want to take stabs at her, take them at me. I STILL think Bianca is out of my league and I was surprised when she started showing a lot of interest in me. The way I've been passively watching is pathetic. Bianca, I apologize.

So if anyone has an issue with Bianca, channel you're ridicule to me. I have uncurled ears, a shitty profile, ADHD and bad grades. Go for it. Lay off Bianca.
    well thats kwel but y dont y00z pimp some dat biancaz ass meh way :-??

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca
    Yous are acting Like Bianca never talks shit and is all innocent, gimme a fucking break, is that a joke?

Alex, you're fat.
    The way I prefer to argue is start out reasonably and then go into actually getting straightforward and malicious about it. Clearly that hasn't worked, so here's how it is now.

Bianca doesn't deserve to have someone call her fat and ugly at random. If any of you want to take stabs at her, take them at me. I STILL think Bianca is out of my league and I was surprised when she started showing a lot of interest in me. The way I've been passively watching is pathetic. Bianca, I apologize.

So if anyone has an issue with Bianca, channel you're ridicule to me. I have uncurled ears, a shitty profile, ADHD and bad grades. Go for it. Lay off Bianca.
    That would be rude when you clearly have your eyes set on Erik [-(
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Alex
    I'm going to be completely honest and hope not to piss anyone off alex you know I like you and everything I hope to hang out in the future but it might be best to just walk away from this forum for a bit. Now that you have said this the idiots on here that like to push will be pushing hard on you to piss you off. And only because there is nothing better for them to do.
    so you think HES the one who needs to take a break?
    really? him of all people?
    so the people who obsess so much as to make a thread about me are perfectly fine here?
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Erik

That would be rude when you clearly have your eyes set on Erik [-(
    erik iza fagz... but biancaz iz sexaez wantin sum buttsechzez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Wake and George need breaks more than anyone...
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Alex
    Yous are acting Like Bianca never talks shit and is all innocent, gimme a fucking break, is that a joke?

Alex, you're fat.
    i havent said a god damn thing pretty much since the irony thing to Leah
    imageimage
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    Sneakin..sneakin in your house, yeah I'm dirty, I'm quiet as a mouse