Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who is the Phantom Flagger?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bianca
    No, HE didn't post it. Bianca suspected that he made it because Leah isn't on my Facebook.
    So you delete me instead of just asking me <_>
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Catz
    I thought George posted the irony pick first or was that someone else?
    Really? That was me that posted it because she had to make a comment towards me

Good to know I just wasn't sure where it came from. Thought it was George for some reason. I'm not trying to start shit just trying to remember
    I know but so many peeps just assumed George did it....and that sucks cuz he didn't post it. Once upin a time ago when George, Bianca, and Alex were brawlin' on here George pulled the whale/manson stuff
    imageimage
    Bianca
    Found it.

http://metaluprising.com/discussion/5910/the-chinster/p1
    that was back in the day before we "peaced it up"
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    No, HE didn't post it. Bianca suspected that he made it because Leah isn't on my Facebook.
    >Implying you'd admit it
    I love winning with women
    Bianca
    Anyone that's friends with ya'll could have provided me with the picture. Ya'll just straight assumed it was George
    thanks Leah. Me and Bianca peace it up, then they think its me... :|
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Wake
    Oh come on, you guys. What's the use in bringing up stuff that happened forever ago?
    Bianca
    >Implying you'd admit it
    but we made peace, why would I do that...

Someone talks shit on Bianca
    .... BLAME GEORGE!
    Bianca
    all yous blamed me for that irony pic being posted, i didnt fucking post it that was recently i think too, da fuck? fukkin haters =))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wake
    I think what we are seeing is alex is starting to get sick of the shit people are saying on here. I don't blame him.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Wake
    Me either.
    I'm sick and tired of this shit. Yes, I mad. I can't trust you, George. History has shown.
    Bianca
    I have no problem at all with Alex, I mean it sucked he deleted me off facebook and didnt want to hang out with me for no reason, but whatever. I still think he's a cool guy.
    So yes, what Ape said.
    And I'm sick of people as a whole calling her ugly, fat, etc. It's fucking bullshit.
    Wake
    I didn't say anything like that, Alex. I think I may be one of the only people on here that's happy for you two.
    I didn't say anything like that, Alex. I think I may be one of the only people on here that's happy for you two.
    You've been chill, dude.
    Bianca
    And I'm sick of people as a whole calling her ugly, fat, etc. It's fucking bullshit.
    it does kind of suck she has issues with like half the people here and you got to argue for her doe, I mean even this thread right here, it turned out being me and you, and I fucking like you. I understand the confusion or whatever, that chin shit was madd long ago when we were both saying really mean things to eachother. I dont have an issue with you at all man.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bianca
    meh fuck that. usually id agree with alex but bianca is the one of the biggest cunts ive ever seen and deserves everything that came her way.. now i dont if she is actually like the way she acts on here irl and i just cant stand the fake internet bianca but either way its hard to feel bad for you alex when you literally decided to date such a shitty person
    The way I prefer to argue is start out reasonably and then go into actually getting straightforward and malicious about it. Clearly that hasn't worked, so here's how it is now.

Bianca doesn't deserve to have someone call her fat and ugly at random. If any of you want to take stabs at her, take them at me. I STILL think Bianca is out of my league and I was surprised when she started showing a lot of interest in me. The way I've been passively watching is pathetic. Bianca, I apologize.

So if anyone has an issue with Bianca, channel you're ridicule to me. I have uncurled ears, a shitty profile, ADHD and bad grades. Go for it. Lay off Bianca.