Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

High On Fire Forced To Pull Out Of Mayhem Festival.

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I'm waiting for Wolverine Kills to come back and give us rumors and xeno to jizz himself
    He already threw out names on Metalsetlists. He don't come around these parts no more.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol I wonder why.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I love how Magson has 181 troll tags :))
    I have close to the same amount
    But I got mine in a matter of a few weeks. Bitches be hatin' on me more than you. Nyah nyah! :P
    Well you're Maggie so it's understandable :P
    imageimage
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    I love how Magson has 181 troll tags :))
    I have close to the same amount
    But I got mine in a matter of a few weeks. Bitches be hatin' on me more than you. Nyah nyah! :P
    Well you're Maggie so it's understandable :P
    I gotz meh skillz ;)
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    isnt high on fire with the same record label as wu tang clan??
    :-?
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    it's bad enough that someone thinks hof suck because they didn't excite a mushithead crowd, but it's even worse that he didn't know who they were otherwise <_>
    oh, and shadows fall>hatebreed anyway and hof dropping just clears the way for me to just show up in time for anthrax/aild
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    High in fire sucked that night because their performance sucked. Not because it was in front of a Mushroomhead crowd.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Shadows fall is not that good. I've tried from years to get into them. Every time they come around I'm like hey I'll give them another shot. I think it's mainly the singer I don't like he is very bland on everything I listen to. I've seen them live and my opinion didn't change.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    but mushithead were sturdy live 8-| previously, the entire argument was that they didn't get the crowd moving. make up your mind

hatebreed are absurdly bland to me. i can't tell any of their songs apart.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    edited June 2012
    Some could make the hatebreed argument with slayer that you just did.

Now onto the first part of what you just said I think you have me confused with the person that went to the mushrommhead / high on fire show. Because I didn't go to that I've only seen mushrommhead at mayhem fest and never really listened to high on fire but was looking forward to them this summer

Never mind most of the second part I just saw the dude posted right before me
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    anyone that can't tell the difference between south of heaven and raining blood is a fool. slayer aren't mr. bungle, but they have a lot more variation than people give them credit for.

i feel similar about hatebreed as you do about shadows fall. i tried, but after a while it occurred to me that every song sounds just like i will be heard and just said fuck em

jamey jasta is the epitome of faux tuff. if he was as principled as he proclaims on his songs, he would've told MTV to suck it instead of being their little metal monkey
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Just speculation, but I noticed something when looking for something on the Mayhem Festival Facebook page.
    I saw that a band called Otherwise was on their "likes" list and normally they only "like" bands that are on the festival. I had never heard of them, but went and looked up some of their songs and I was thinking no way they would be on the festival as a replacement to High on Fire. Probably a stupid idea but based on Mayhem Festivals past "likes" it seems possible minus the fact that they don't fit in at all.

https://www.facebook.com/otherwiseofficial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCaV770-mzs
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    they're on the mayhem cruise
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Oh well that makes sense then. continue on
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but mushithead were sturdy live 8-| previously, the entire argument was that they didn't get the crowd moving. make up your mind

hatebreed are absurdly bland to me. i can't tell any of their songs apart.
    Except the crowd was great from what I remember that night when Mushroomhead came on.

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Oh well that makes sense then. continue on
    They also opened for Lacuna Coil on their recent tour, and also opened a festival here for Shinedown, Evanescence and 5FDP.
    inb4lists
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    I think its going to be a band from the same record label as HoF
    maybe Throwdown... [-O<
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I think its going to be a band from the same record label as HoF
    maybe Throwdown... [-O<
    What label is that?
    inb4lists