Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What caused will to be banished from seeing his girlfriend?

124»

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Will >:D< Good luck. Hope everything works out. If it's meant to be, it will.
    Thanks Jay >:D< I'm very happy for you and Lea
    Thanks! We appreciate that.
    Indeed we do. =) I hope everything works out for you too. You deserve it. :) Everything happens for a reason. If it's meant to work out, it will, and you guys will be a stronger couple because of it. >:D<
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Her parents were tired of him not following along in the conversation just to say "I will'd" and start a conversation up from weeks ago
    *hugs self*
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The parents are just crazy
    Don't give up will! Fight for your woman \m/
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Don't give up will! Fight for your woman \m/
    Fucking this.
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    It's your burfday soon Disty McFisty :>
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Her parents were tired of him not following along in the conversation just to say "I will'd" and start a conversation up from weeks ago
    Hey yeah, throw your intestines at the judge!
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i didnt know you can put a ban on someone from seeing someone
    its true. when i was younger i got in trouble for trespassing and i had to do a little community service and i was banned from hanging out with the friends that i was with that night for a little while.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Corpse paint
    You should have had someone who has experience in writing like this help you, Will. Your biggest error with this letter is your aggressive tone. It is too obviously written by a young and emotional individual. I don't mean that as an insult. This is constructive criticism for the future if you attempt to do this again.

In the business world, this letter would definitely be ripped up and not thought about again.
    yeah... Dayna was spot on. I painfully made it though the first long post and couldnt even read the last paragraph of the second one.

Personally I think you have two options
    1. disregard the judge and see her anyways. Get a lawyer to represent you when action gets taken against you.
    2. Tell her that due to the legal restrictions her father has done, you need to abide by the law and no longer see her. That you love her and hope someday you two can be together again. This will cause her to hate her father and destroy her relationship with him more so then it already is.

My advice would be option 2. It'll really fuck the dad over.