Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

What caused will to be banished from seeing his girlfriend?

Comments

• Options
    sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The parents are just crazy
    Working on it as we speak. Gotta make a phone call first. Hopefully won't be falling asleep.
  • Options
    XenoXeno Posts: 21,010 master of ceremonies
    His love of icp
    I'd imagine Will visiting his GF's parents to be like the scene from Pineapple Express when Rogen visits for dinner...
  • Options
    :))
  • Options
    TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd imagine Will visiting his GF's parents to be like the scene from Pineapple Express when Rogen visits for dinner...
    :))
  • Options
    Well, here's the letter I wrote to Judge Dickhead. Bit of a lengthy read but oh well.

I'll answer all questions after this.

• Options
    Yeah hang on
  • Options
    Tuesday, June 05, 2012
    Dear Honorable Judge Irving or Presiding Judge –
    My name is William Kriss. I am a recent graduate of Shepherd High School, and I am writing to appeal your decision to restrict contact between myself and Eternity Leonard, the daughter of Joe Leonard, and my girlfriend. I would like to detail to you the long struggle I have suffered at the hands of Joe, as well as why I believe your decision to be unfair and why this “ban” should be lifted.

As I stated earlier, I am the boyfriend of Eternity Leonard. We started dating on the first day of June 2011. On that day, I asked Joe Leonard for permission to date his daughter, which he agreed to. Many times since, he has told me that he thinks I am a good person, and that he was glad Eternity was with me. I now believe that every positive compliment he has ever given me was a lie. Until fall of 2011, I thought he was a good person. Now, I believe that he is one of the most horrible men I have ever met in my entire life. Fall 2011 is when he began to show his true colors as an egotistical, manipulative, selfish person. I will tell you right now that if Joe is informed of any part of this letter, he will deny everything, or at least have an excuse prepared.

As you already know, the guardians of Eternity have been locked into a custody battle for a very long time. I did not know much about the extent of the battle, until it began to affect me and my family. The trouble began in the fall of 2011. Joe began fighting custody at this time, and he began bringing my family members into it. Towards Homecoming Weekend, Eternity, on a day where she was allowed by the court to go with her Mom for the day, went with her like she was legally allowed to. However, Joe had warned her to come back to his house, despite how the division of days was set up. He had no say in if she had to come back to his house that day or not. A few hours later, I learned that while she was at her Physical Therapy appointment. Joe drove up in his car and yelled at Eternity that my Mom, Donna Kriss, told him that if Eternity did not go home with him, she would not let her go to Homecoming with me, lying through his teeth. I received messages from Eternity and her Grandmother asking if this was true. At the time, it was all news to me, but I soon found out what happened. My Mom did not say this, in fact, she was very excited to see us going to homecoming together, and I know she would not tell Joe something like that. As the months went by, I would often hear about the deception of Joe towards his daughter, and eventually, he brought my Mom directly into his custody battle.

Before I continue, I must make one point as clear as possible: This custody battle does not, and should not, have anything to do with me or anybody in my family. The custody battle is not our business, and lies only between Joe, Desteny, and the grandparents George and Debra. All that I wanted was to date Eternity and be happy. Joe has constantly dragged my Mom into his court battle when she does not have anything to do with it.

Sometime in the fall, Joe subpoenaed my mom into testifying for him. She did so, at great regret. Later on, I was informed by Mrs. Slater about what he was telling the court about me. In the coming months, he would tell the court that Mrs. Slater allows me to sleep over at her house all the time. This is completely untrue, because I have not spent the night at her house even once. He also told the court that Eternity and I had sex when she was 14. This is also untrue, because we did not start dating until she was fifteen (I was seventeen when we started). All of these allegations he has made against me are untrue, unfounded, and without proof. I am confused and frustrated as to why he would say these things about me. I believe that he does not care at all about his daughters’ happiness, and I believe that to him, all that me and my family are to him are expendable assets to his court battle. This is why I truly believe he never meant one kind word he said to me. The last couple times I have seen him, despite everything that has happened thus far, he still has the nerve to try to be polite to me. I know that this man is all smiles in my presence, and knives behind my back. I believe he does not care one bit about what could happen to me as a result of his lies. Many times, I have been in fear of being apprehended by law enforcement based on something I have not done. Eternity and I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and I don’t think that either of us deserves to have this ban implemented.

Eternity is one of the nicest, sweetest, and kind-hearted people I have ever known in my entire life. The summer of 2011 was, in a word, amazing. My friends all enjoyed her company, and we would spend many days together, whether they were at her Grandmother’s house or her Dad’s house, as well as taking tubing trips together and attending concerts. Summer was perfect, and I could not have asked for better times with better friends, or a better young woman as Eternity is. Eternity is, in essence, a victim of psychological abuse on the part of Joe. Unfortunately, I am now as well. Joe has fed lies to my mom, who in turn, tells me what he said. I do not trust this man, because there is no way to ever tell if he is telling the truth or not. I do not believe that he loves or cares about his daughter, despite what he may say, and despite what he may tell the court. Joe has unnecessarily brought my family into his battle, when we should have never been a part of it in the first place.
    In November of 2011, Joe called me and my mom to a meeting to ask me questions regarding whether me and Eternity have had sex or not. I seized the opportunity to ask him some questions of my own, namely homecoming, why he lied about me, and other things like that. Basically, I did this to call him out on all of his mistreatments and false accusations. At this meeting, which took place at the McDonald’s restaurant on Pickard, I noticed that he already an excuse to leave when he wanted to. He and his “girlfriend” Tara had left her son in the car and were using that as an excuse to leave sooner. I did not let this happen, as Joe was the one who called me out, and I asserted myself to make sure no question was left unanswered. I have done absolutely nothing to disrespect this man, and he has put me through unimaginable unfair situations. In response to why he lied about my mom during the homecoming incident, he claimed that he did NOT say that, and everyone present misheard him. I highly doubt that three people misheard him. When I asked about all his court lies regarding me, he denied any involvement and said he had no intention of involving me at all. I knew automatically that he was lying to my face, and I did not believe one thing he said during the whole meeting. I even asked him about his previous Possession charges, which he denied having actually done. Earlier in the month, Eternity had informed me that Joe had punched Tara in the face and broke her glasses. I called him out on that as well, which they both denied ever happening. I believe that Tara was just covering for Joe. I find that this is common in domestic abuse matters.

• Options
    During this meeting, he said other things that I knew were untrue about Eternity. I could not believe it – Joe was lying to me about his own daughter. He claimed that he had read through her text messages and learned that she was flirting with a freshman from my school, which was not true, and that she was planning on leaving me next school year for this freshman. Eternity had told me that this person was hitting on her and she simply told him to leave her alone and that she had a boyfriend. When I pointed this out, Joe said, “There’s more than that.” He also told me that she was calling her ex-boyfriend and was telling him that she still loved him and missed him and other things like that. Basically, he was calling his daughter a whore. The “text messages” he allegedly had on her phone were not shown to me, because her phone was “dead” and he would not attempt to turn it back on. Rather convenient timing, I would say. He would not tell me anything else, but he made several hints that Eternity is not worth my time. In hindsight, I think this was his first attempt to break us up by causing internal conflict between myself and Eternity. I eventually did inform Eternity what happened, and she could not believe what her dad said about her either.

During the month of February, Eternity and I celebrated our anniversary, which is on the first of every month. If memory serves, the day after our anniversary is when things took a horrible turn for the worse, give or take a day. My mom got a hold of me while I was at school and told me to come home immediately. Bewildered, wondering what I could have possibly done now, I drove home and met my parents. I knew that Joe had to have something to do with it, and I was correct, because when I got home, my parents informed me that Joe had called and told them that Deb, the grandmother, had said horrible things about me in court. Among other things, he told my parents that she told the court that she thinks I am a horrible influence for Eternity and that I am only using her for sex. More importantly, I was no longer allowed to see Eternity, as the presiding judge had said that “there should be no contact between Eternity and the 18-year-old boyfriend”. I did not understand why this was happening. Eternity and I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and should not deserve to not be able to see each other. I knew not to believe anything Joe ever says, so I talked to Deb later that day. She said that she did not say those things, and Joe is just trying to cause a rift between everyone involved (even though, once again, I have no desire to be involved with his court battle). I have no idea what was actually said about me that day (I assume Joe just said the things he claimed Deb said), but whatever it was caused you, Honorable Judge, to impose a ban on allowing Eternity and I to see each other.

I am not writing this letter to be involved in the court battle of Joe Leonard. I am writing this letter to appeal to your decision to ban Eternity and I from being able to see each other. I understand that based on testimony alone, it may have looked bad for me. But I assure you, none of his allegations against me are true. Eternity and I have done absolutely nothing wrong, and we want more than anything to be allowed to see each other again. I have never given Joe one reason to do this to me; I tried very hard when Eternity and I started dating to earn his respect. And when I thought I had it, I felt very happy. I had respect from the parents, and my friends and family enjoyed her presence. It is rather ironic now, because I have no respect for the man whose respect I worked so hard to earn. I believe that Joe is trying to take away everything that Eternity holds dear, because he is all about control. He is trying to control every aspect of her life, which includes her happiness with her boyfriend.

I cannot stress to you enough that I love Eternity more than anyone or anything. Eternity Leonard is the best thing to ever happen to me, and the most important, precious person in my life. I love her, and I just want to be with her. Is this too much to ask? I feel that I am just another victim of the sadistic game that is being played by Joe Leonard, and I will not have it. The fact that I am writing this letter shows that I am doing what I can to fix things. I want to be with her so badly, and Joe is ruining everything. Joe is a man that should not ever be trusted – he lies, cheats, and deceives to get his way, no matter who he has to hurt or ruin to do so. Thanks to extended research on my own part, I believe that Joe has Type “A” Personality, as well as Antisocial Personality Disorder, because all of his behavioral characteristics match the diagnosis. I have to wonder if he really believes all the lies he says about his daughter and I. It is bad enough if he does not believe himself, but even worse if he does, because if that is the case, he truly does not know his daughter at all. Every action he takes just pushes Eternity further and further away from him. He will never gain the respect and love of his daughter after all that he has done to her.

I am tired of being pushed around by Joe, and I am trying to do something about it. Judge, I am asking you to please lift this ban that has been in effect since February, or at least consider doing so. Eternity and I have both suffered enough thanks to the deceptive methods of Joe, and I feel that we do not deserve anything that has brought to us. I want more than anything to be with her, as there is hardly anybody that I care about more than her. She means everything to me, and I am so happy she has been a part of my life. I feel that your decision to set this ban on us was unfair and unnecessary and needs to be changed as soon as possible. I cannot stress to you enough that I genuinely, truly love and care about this woman. She is an amazing, loving woman, and it hurts me to see her have to deal with so much mistreatment, and I cannot believe that, after trying to do the right thing for so long, I am slammed with this situation. I must point out, however, that I never received any paperwork with an official court statement, and I was never legally informed about this situation. I am asking you to lift this unnecessary ban and to please allow us to see each other again. It has been a long, hard battle, all thanks to Joe Leonard, a man who cannot be trusted, and has used me for his own purposes.

Sincerely,
    William Husted Kriss
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Hookah
    i wish i could be in the room when the judge reads this...
  • Options
    Understood.

It got shredded without even being read, so it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Hookah
    You should have had someone who has experience in writing like this help you, Will. Your biggest error with this letter is your aggressive tone. It is too obviously written by a young and emotional individual. I don't mean that as an insult. This is constructive criticism for the future if you attempt to do this again.

In the business world, this letter would definitely be ripped up and not thought about again.
    Yep. It's fueled more by emotions than facts which doesn't mean shit to someone doing their job
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Options
    Well like I said, it doesn't even matter now. I'm not even gonna bother attempting this again. There is absolutely nothing I can do.
  • Options
    NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Hookah
    awww

will i think your a good kid, my advice would be to just move on but do what youd like
  • Options
    jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dayna is right here. It's great to see you put your heart into it.. it's just that this is a perfect example of why people have lawyers do all the representing.
  • Options
    Well Dayna, I do appreciate the constructive criticism. But at the moment I'm so discouraged that it will probably be a while before I attempt to write again.

Normally, my essays are great and formal. But this was my first attempt writing anything like this.

I don't know man...I just don't know.
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i didnt know you can put a ban on someone from seeing someone
    imageimage
  • Options
    @ZmbieFlavrdCupckes

Welcome to my life.
  • Options
    ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer