Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Not for oldfags: Where do you plan on settling?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If I were to move anywhere it would be Denver.

However I could very easily move to San Antonio or Poland whenever I want
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Wine found a chick he wants to wife? Awwwwww snap!
    atleast he can pleasez a womenz >:)

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    That doesn't answer the question, Erik.

And I wanna stay here. Love this city and it has everything I need and want.
    Yes, it does. That picture is exactly where I hope to be.
    sell y00z soul to the Devil faggot and polute the world wif ure ghay
    Kill yourself you retarded alcoholic. You're fucking annoying.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Catz spies on the guys of the forum having sex? :-?
    imageimage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I'd live near a beautiful beach in a beautiful country but not in a huge city
    Oh that's right....I already too.....but then I'm an oldfag
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah, cali has earthquakes...
    Anyone who lives/has lived in California, please back me up by agreeing with me how ridiculous of a reason this is for not living somewhere .
    Why do you care if I don't want to live some place that gets it's shit fucked by the earth every so often?

Living somewhere where there are eartnquakes plus higher cost of living is just stupid.
    I mean, I don't. Higher cost of living is a legit reason but it's because the market there thinks there's a higher value in living there. If you want low cost of living go live in Fargo.

The SF area is the most earthquake safe place in the world. Besides, it's not like it's Japan, where you get worse earthquakes and the buildings cant have foundation repairs like the Bay.
    Wine found a chick he wants to wife? Awwwwww snap!
    I get a lot of shit for not being like my other friends and trying to nail a ton of women at college, but it's because this girl right now is the shit. Normally I'd be like whatever, but she's just too cool. If it doesn't work, whatever, then I'll be single but yeah, I'd marry this girl.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    I don't know why you're getting so mad at this...
    Man, places like this would have no purpose if what I said is out of line. There's no discussion if everyone just answers the question and that's that. At least, I don't know, talk about things.

I mean, for example, a main reason I wouldn't want to live in Michigan is because of the crime and unemployment. Is responding to that, in any manner, bad?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    So you want to move to Brazil, Ed......?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Dayna going full bitch mode
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I could even handle moving to Canada.
    image Photobucket
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Middle/South Eastern Virginia, right around Richmond, Norfolk, or Virginia Beach.
    If you're going to live in Hampton Roads, don't fucking live in Norfolk..... Live in Virginia Beach. The cities border each other, so it's not like you'd be driving far to get to get to Norfolk if you end up working there. Norfolk is extremely ghetto. There are a few nice places to live there, but that doesn't protect you, because the criminal element will walk over to the nice neighborhoods (because the nice areas are directly beside the rest of the shitty areas) to break into cars and whatnot. Virginia Beach has its bad spots too, just like anywhere else, but it is much safer than Norfolk.

I've only been to Richmond a couple times, so I've only seen a few areas, but it did not look all that great out there. I'd recommend Virginia Beach over Richmond.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    For the near future, NJ. I don't want to live in Philly lol.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited May 2012
    yeah, fuck philly :)) . me you and bianca gotta visit some places that were in Weird NJ \m/ \m/
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    We already have Mt. Misery down.

Fucking creepy ass Methodist bumbleshit, nowhere camp thing.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We already have Mt. Misery down.

Fucking creepy ass Methodist bumbleshit, nowhere camp thing.
    you guys should come up here. lots of stuff to go to in this area. greystone, clinton road, the wheatsworth mill (aka plastoids), the ginger bread castle (which is next to plastoids), paulinskill viaduct, demon's alley, plus many more.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Work/something different
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    For the near future, NJ.
    why
    Because this is a good area to live in. A lot to do. A bit expensive though...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    jersey sucks,esp compared to some of the surrounding states