Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    its a fucking great pick...lol look at the amount of detail lol you can clearly see the beer spilling

you're not supposed to spill beer when you shotgun a beer...defeats its purpose
    some always sprays out when you poke the hole....the purpose is to down THE ENTIRE beer
    amateur night ^

you have to get the air bubble right where you're going to poke it. = you dont spill a drop
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    hahahhahaha amateur....hahahhahaha
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fuck you. I type with near perfect spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. My speaking is no different really. Although I have a bad habit of actually saying el oh el or "lahl" or "lahlz". Lmao.
    A few errors that I have noticed...
    OK, so to start off, I had no intention of going to this show 'til right after Megadeth played last night, because Bring Me The Horizon was playing in the basement, and the entire time time I was tempted to just say "Fuck this." and go downstairs and see BMTH.
    So I've known about it for a while, and figured I was fucked since I've never done a back-to-back, and I figured there'd just be no way with my Mom, but it came to mind that I had an extra $20 and I could just take the train down to House Of Blues, so I texted my Mom and asked, and she surprisingly had no problem with it, so at that point I was just fucking stoked.
    2 very long run-on sentences here. I also have an issue with the way you quoted "Fuck this," because the period there creates a new sentence regardless of the fact that it is in quotation marks. In honesty, that's a tough subject, but it's still incorrect.
    So as I'm waiting outside, things get better. I see Oli fucking Sykes walking my way, and I'm just like ".....No fucking way."
    Two conjunctions there, unnecessary. You also need a comma after like.
    So I was the first one who noticed him, and I ran up to him, and shook his hand right away (Also asked him if he could help get me in, but yet again, no dice.)
    When a series of events happens, you don't need to have and after every event. It's a mistake a lot of 8 year olds make when they are telling stories. "and I went down to the store, and I saw some candy, and I took some money out of my pocket..."

In fact, you make this error a few times, but I won't point each of 'em out.
    BMTH was doing a signing, but I said fuck it. And thus starts the show.
    Depending on who you ask, it is "BMTH were doing a signing"

Also, you don't have tense continuation there with the "And thus starts the show." I know you wanted to use "thus," but that's not how you use it at all.

I shouldn't have to tell you that that paragraph was way too long.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    My friend was sitting in the back of my car and took this photo. I happened to noticed the phone before he took it.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow fucking Nazi. Lolz.
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Fuck you. I type with near perfect spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. My speaking is no different really. Although I have a bad habit of actually saying el oh el or "lahl" or "lahlz". Lmao.
    A few errors that I have noticed...
    OK, so to start off, I had no intention of going to this show 'til right after Megadeth played last night, because Bring Me The Horizon was playing in the basement, and the entire time time I was tempted to just say "Fuck this." and go downstairs and see BMTH.
    So I've known about it for a while, and figured I was fucked since I've never done a back-to-back, and I figured there'd just be no way with my Mom, but it came to mind that I had an extra $20 and I could just take the train down to House Of Blues, so I texted my Mom and asked, and she surprisingly had no problem with it, so at that point I was just fucking stoked.
    2 very long run-on sentences here. I also have an issue with the way you quoted "Fuck this," because the period there creates a new sentence regardless of the fact that it is in quotation marks. In honesty, that's a tough subject, but it's still incorrect.
    So as I'm waiting outside, things get better. I see Oli fucking Sykes walking my way, and I'm just like ".....No fucking way."
    Two conjunctions there, unnecessary. You also need a comma after like.
    So I was the first one who noticed him, and I ran up to him, and shook his hand right away (Also asked him if he could help get me in, but yet again, no dice.)
    When a series of events happens, you don't need to have and after every event. It's a mistake a lot of 8 year olds make when they are telling stories. "and I went down to the store, and I saw some candy, and I took some money out of my pocket..."

In fact, you make this error a few times, but I won't point each of 'em out.
    BMTH was doing a signing, but I said fuck it. And thus starts the show.
    Depending on who you ask, it is "BMTH were doing a signing"

Also, you don't have tense continuation there with the "And thus starts the show." I know you wanted to use "thus," but that's not how you use it at all.

I shouldn't have to tell you that that paragraph was way too long.

Boom!
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Someone's life just got hoed.

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Erik got pwned.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    that picture is awesome rex lol
    thanks homiez
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    haha that was awesome.
    i was pretty drunk going into the game....the first thing we did when we got there was shotgun a beer at 8 am....then the game started at 330....i shotgun'd like 6 beers and drank like 15 lol.....then on the way in we saw this kid rolling up this blunt so i gave out like 4 smokes to smoke it with them....lol it was awesome
    this iowa chick wanted to wrestle...and my buddy gave me 10 buck to do it...i pwned her
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    i think iowa chick wanted to fuck you with her dick...
    lmao
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow fucking Nazi. Lolz.
    Damn straight. I have this flying outside my house.

My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    i'll try to get a pic of me in zombie makeup on sat
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Jay deleted his post, =O
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Looks like Ed. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    Looks like Ed. <_>
    Holy shit you're right

(because it is)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited October 2010
    1. ^yeah he does O_O
    2. Hookah is great.
    3. Mushroomhead is also great.
    4. I seriously hate it when I was gonna post something and then I forgot what it was.
    5: Metal_Crusades, did you say you saw me on vampirefreaks?

/opinion.