Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    FUCKING OLI SYKES. I was literally shaking a bit when I met him. I don't know why. I met Jona too and I was chill as all hell, but Oli I couldn't even talk, all I said was "Huge fucking fan bro."
    I guarantee "Huge fucking fan bro." is the standard greeting that he gets at shows, and don't worry, I'm sure he's used to inability to construe basic sentences also, I'm sure he hears it a ton. I also bet your poor grammar at any point would have been seen as usual for a BMTH fan. Don't worry, you fit in with all of them.
    I lol'ed.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    FUCKING OLI SYKES. I was literally shaking a bit when I met him. I don't know why. I met Jona too and I was chill as all hell, but Oli I couldn't even talk, all I said was "Huge fucking fan bro."
    I guarantee "Huge fucking fan bro." is the standard greeting that he gets at shows, and don't worry, I'm sure he's used to inability to construe basic sentences also, I'm sure he hears it a ton. I also bet your poor grammar at any point would have been seen as usual for a BMTH fan. Don't worry, you fit in with all of them.
    Fuck you. I don't have bad grammar.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    shotguynz and tailgatingz at the game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    The hell were you tailgating? lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    The hell were you tailgating? lol
    the gold course fool
    this iowa chick wanted to wrestle...and my buddy gave me 10 buck to do it...i pwned her
    i was hammered by that point^
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    That's a fucking joke.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You didn't demonstrate it there, but I bet you do. I'd be willing to point out mistakes as you make them, if you wish.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    Boohoo! Bad grammar.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    shotguynz and tailgatingz at the game

I don't know why, but I lol'ed.

its a fucking great pick...lol look at the amount of detail lol you can clearly see the beer spilling
    oh you see that black girl right behind me...she was selling candy bars for school lol
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You didn't demonstrate it there, but I bet you do. I'd be willing to point out mistakes as you make them, if you wish.
    Fuck you. I type with near perfect spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. My speaking is no different really. Although I have a bad habit of actually saying el oh el or "lahl" or "lahlz". Lmao.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    its a fucking great pick...lol look at the amount of detail lol you can clearly see the beer spilling

you're not supposed to spill beer when you shotgun a beer...defeats its purpose
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Fuck you, I type with near perfect spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. My speaking is no different ,although I have a bad habit of actually saying el oh el or "lahl" or "lahlz". Lmao.
    Fixed and you say fuck a lot.

you're not supposed to spill beer when you shotgun a beer...defeats its purpose
    some always sprays out when you poke the hole....the purpose is to down a beer