Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Stay classy texas
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Texas isn't perfect......but at least we're not the deep south :-bd
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies

Stay classy texas

But Texas loves blacks cause they have their own city called Houston :-??
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    It's people like him who make it hard to be proud of where I come from...lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Lea said:

Magson13 said:

Hook a nigga up \m/

Cute little white girl from Alabama..... Yeahhhhhh, she'll hook a nigga up alright. Up to the tree in the yard.

Stick to northerners, brah.
    Misty wouldn't do that...but her boyfriend might. he gets jealous easily...and he is a white, god-fearing country boy. lol. He isn't the biggest fan of homosexuals or black people...

I cant decide whether i approve of him or not. he loves misty to death, and he is a huge step up from her past boyfriends, but he is way too damn clingy and jealous, too godly, and has way different ideas about people than misty and i do. i dont know. he is a very nice young man who does a good job taking care of her...but there are some things about him that make me wanna kick him in the nuts and tell him to grow up about.
    he sounds horrible as her friend you should tell her to gtfo
    alabama and texas both suck dick as well, embarrassments to the entire Unites States
    Same as rhode island and Massachusetts as well as that one state on the left coast that loves fags
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    rhode island and massachusetts politics are a little mind melting sometimes as well but as for just the progressiveness, integrity, common sense, and intelligence of its average person it is miles above the embarrassing southern states
    You sound butthurt like kyle and the cowboys stadium. Did you get raped in the south as a child?
    not butthurt at all, actually im pretty thankful i dont live down there.. now if i actually lived in alabam id be pretty butthurt.. and i dont even hate those people..most of them are prob decent people with decent lives..its just unfortunate some of the crap they believe
    I lived in charleston south carolina and thought it was an awesome place to live I learned a lot of racial tolerance and was blown away when I first moved to kentucky and the kids were such ignorant assholes calling people nigger all the time because they didn't know any better. Try living in some of the places you say you hate you might find its not always what it seems.
    ive visited down south many times and like I said i dont hate them.. most on the surface were very nice people but just the way of life I cannot stand.. somethin about the Southern Life just rally irks me i guess you can almost call it butthurt..maybe your right, if lived there then maybe my mindset would be different but i doubt it.. like i said i dont dislike the people
    I've been fortunate enough to have lived in three completely different cities. Chicago, charleston, cincinnati. I guess thats where I get a lot of my tolerance I've been around a bunch of different kind of people my whole life
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I couldn't live in the Southern states simply 'cause it's like a fucking different planet. I remember over the Spring, on our way to Florida, we had to stop at a store in Alabama, and shit was just so radically different, like I wasn't only in a different state, but a different country altogether. And I get the feeling that urban fashion is like a myth to them. My Mom and Stepdad didn't get many looks 'cause they were dressed "normal" I guess you could say, but I was getting stared at by literally everyone like an alien. I didn't take any offense, it was actually quite interesting, I was doing some staring of my own lol, you'd never see motherfuckers in Chicago dressed anything like any of them, or acting like them. One thing is that they were all ridiculously nice, almost too nice. Prolly 'cause I'm white, but nonetheless lol.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    FL and GA are normal, it's the states in between that are weird
    inb4lists
    ive been to georgia like 15 times, it aint normal lol
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    they had segregated proms in Mississippi until a little while ago
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Atlanta*
    inb4lists
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy