Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bianca >:D<
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    thought y00z only came to the forum when you were drunk and didn't pick up a chick for the night [-( simp ass bitch
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    As much as I had to drink last night, I think I'm still drunk. Slide off teh tipz hater. =;

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    im bawlz deep in hate
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

So you think I hate you is why you got butthurt?

No i don't think anyone hates me. And anyone who says they do, doesnt really know what hate is.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Anyone who "hates" someone on the internet is full of it.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Bianca said she hates me :-(
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers

Bianca said she hates me :-(

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

Wake :|

Every other person would've understood it was a joke and laughed it off. Nope, lets turn it into a 3 page debate

Got a problem faggot? If you want a war you got one you son of a bitch.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2012

wake said: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Oh.

I think this is a quote from Travis. Not me. It was a pretty good one though.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    I don't give a fuck who you are or
    where you live. You can count on me
    to be there to bring your fucking life
    to a hellish end. I'll put you in so
    much fucking pain that it'll make
    Jesus being nailed to a cross in the
    desert look like a fucking back
    massage on a tropical island. I don't
    give a shit how many reps you have
    or how tough you are IRL, how well
    you can fight, or how many fucking
    guns you own to protect yourself. I'll
    Fucking show up at your house when
    you aren't home. I'll turn all the
    lights on in your house, leave all the
    water running, open your fridge door
    and not close it, and turn your gas
    stove burners on and let them waste
    gas. You're going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will
    triple, and you'll have a fucking heart
    attack. You'll go to the hospital for a
    heart operation, and the last thing
    you'll see when you're being put
    under in the operating room is me
    hovering above you, dressed like a
    doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You'll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I'll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I'd rather go to a great fucking length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It's too late to save yourself, but don't bother committing suicide either... I'll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced faggot.
    Welcome to hell, population: you
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    I love winning with women
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies

wake said: "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Oh.

I think this is a quote from Travis. Not me. It was a pretty good one though.
    that's one of the oldest quotes from the internet... see it all the time on youtube and 4chan