Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

It has to do with you wanting to one up everyone.

I dont believe that isnt accurate at all. You are free to have negative opinions of me and be as snarkey as you like though. This will likely turn into some bullshit forum drama where I in turn start being nasty to you, because that's how we like to roll here. Alternatively if you don't believe you are being a shit for the sake of being a shit, then I challenge you to point out such instances such that I can strive to be a better person, or if those instances do not happen realize that you made a mistake and change yourself.

I stand by my comments to Alex though. There were many others here who actually went through shit that felt the same way. My inbox was full of them.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's funny because I'm not even the one that started this. Guess I'll take the blame as the messanger though. :-bd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Blame? I don't believe my comment was directed specifically at you. It was a generic comment, in response to the message, that was sent out by the Metal Uprising pack... To which you are apart of, but not the full body. My comment is relevant to everyone that wants to be a shit to me.
    Which is most people have used the joke dont get so butthurt
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Actually no it's not most people... It's just most people in your little pack. and a couple of stragglers that are desperate to join the herd.
    My little pack? Lol okay.
    come on ape... give me a little wolf cry. It would make my day.
    Maybe you could lecture me on everything you think I've done?
    Lol
    Duh, I'm at work
    That's the entire reason I joined the forum to begin with. A couple weeks after the first forum went live I had bought a blackberry curve and was like hey I can use the Internet on this. So I searched a few forums and the original of mayhem was very basic and ran fast on my phone so I started getting on at work. It was the first time I really used forums. I signed up for ozzfest but never posted years before
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    calm y00z jimmies wake....no one is making fun of you cause they dislike you or anything...people are just busting your balls cause we find it funny
    rexum420 said:

calm y00z jimmies wake....no one is making fun of you cause they dislike you or anything...people are just busting your balls cause we find it funny

Rex - I totally get that's how you are, and you and I are cool... But that feeling is not shared by others making the joke and that's when it stops being funny. I would guess there is no less then 7 people here who would say they genuinely dislike me. Not that they wish I was dead or anything like that, they probably dont that much stock in their dislike. But just on the level of they would rather I not be a member here.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy

rexum420 said:

Rex - I totally get that's how you are, and you and I are cool... But that feeling is not shared by others making the joke and that's when it stops being funny. I would guess there is no less then 7 people here who would say they genuinely dislike me. Not that they wish I was dead or anything like that, they probably dont that much stock in their dislike. But just on the level of they would rather I not be a member here.
    who cares man? you just gotta let shit like them making jokes about you go....just ignore them....distance will quote me sometimes just to call me a fatty or something like that when i haven't even said a word to her in over 2 years....hell i don't even remember if i did anything directly to her for her to dislike me but thats just the way it is....i could respond and make it an argument but im above the childish ways she insults me..just ignore them and you never know maybe some day you will be friends....bianca use to hate me and i used to be annoyed by the things she posts....now we get along very well and she is generally in a lot of the discussions i enjoy the most around here

So you think I hate you is why you got butthurt?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    HES GOT SO MANY PROBLEMS IN HIS LIFE THAT HE DOESNT NEED THE ADDED STRESS OF PEOPLE HERE NOT LIKING HIM OK!
    GOD!
    imageimage
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep

Lea said:

my face looks a lot worse than the picture shows

=))

Lea said:

my face looks a lot worse than the picture shows

=))
    b-(