Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Yea hes said his dick literally doesnt work
    We tried to tell him thats a medical issue, but hes ok with it
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol brad
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    his dick doesnt work because he doesnt masterbate...if he started healthily taking care of his dick it might work again but if he doesnt he could end up doing permanent damage
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    ^ mmmm hmmm yep it just needs a good blow out
    Blocked pipes maybe
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    leave MC alone! he aint no bitchmade simp!
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I'll give you mine Disty
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this is getting disturbing
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Shuddup Skully I'm busting a move
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited October 2012
    ok if you must have an explanation for my "poonophobia", there are multiple reasons.

Reason 1: I am not the kind if person who wants sex for simple pleasure, or would feel comfortable having it with no emotional connection. For that reason I am waiting until I get in a relationship for a while. So "why don't I start dating girls". Well its complicated, and that brings me to reason 2...

Reason 2 (this is sorta a main reason): So we all know I was dating a girl a while back and we broke up in February of last year. I though I was all good. I was down, yes, but ok. We had an awkward sorta hangout at the end of the year for a band party thing, and that was it. I thought I was over it... Then we ended up going to a friend's graduation party. There we ended up talking a lot, and it reoccurred to me how much we had in common. Thus, we picked up our friendship again. We talked every once in a while over the summer. Had a movie night with some friends. All that good stuff. Then we texted for like a week right before I left for college and hung out with like a "end of summer party" kinda thing. What really is the kicker though, is that we've been talking everyday for decent to long periods of time since that week. And I've sort of developed feelings for her again, and I don't know what to do about it. Its confusing the Hell out of me, and its frustrating me. We are planning on hanging out when I come back for fall break, and I originally thought that I would say something then, but now I'm thinking otherwise.

minor reasons

Reason 3: I'd feel bad. Yes... I would very much so.

Reason 4: It wouldn't be fair to a girl to get into a relationship given my choice of career.

Reason 5: I have transcended to the eye of infinity with geekdom

Reason 6: Bitchmade

TL;DR version: I'm a loser, and there's a girl back home that is creating a confusing situation for me.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    So get it in on fall break mc
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    but thats the thing... just cuz we've been texting a lot doesn't mean anything.

I'd probably just end up looking stupid and ruining whatever friendship we have
    thanks Brian
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    MC >:D< I agree with Brian.
    imageimage
    Mc this is critical. When she first texts you does she say "hey" or "heyy" if it's "heyy" she wants your dick

Mc this is critical. When she first texts you does she say "hey" or "heyy" if it's "heyy" she wants your dick

heh?
    NolaMetal said:

career path?

music
    im failing to see the connection
    Well, music is not a very wealthy career to go in to. It would be VERY hard for me to make enough money to support a wife or family.

Not to mention its very time consuming, so I'd be away from home alot.
    Especially if I went into performance with touring and all that.

and to say "come with" is unfair, as she might want a career or to not tour all over the place.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL "Reason 6: Bitchmade.". =))