Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker

Is anybody tired of starting shit with Erik? ANYBODY?

That shit got old years ago.
    Pass the god damn butter.

Is anybody tired of starting shit with Erik? ANYBODY?

I will be once he matures and stops acting like a fool. but I don't ever see that ever happening
    So your plan is to keep perpetuating bullshit until a retarded person on the internet shows an appropriate level of maturity and eventually stops being retarded?

Somehow it just seems like there might be something that would be a little more productive.
    No you pretty girl :x
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,669 spicy boy

he perpetuates the bullshit, jobe.

subjective
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If he didn't post so much retarded shit I honestly think he wouldn't get shit in return. I don't even know why he still comes on here daily :-??
    imageimage

He is the source of a ton of it, for sure. Doesn't mean we need 8 pages of derp every time he says something dumb though. People took hours of their lives to argue about him grunting when he works out. Some people do it, some don't. It bothers some people, not others. Arnold did it at his peak, Ronnie Coleman runs around screaming "lightweight baby" before he lifts. Obnoxious? Yup. Worthy of 200 posts? One wouldn't think so. But lord almighty, if Erik says he does it than let the derp fest commence.

The only way to win shit ping pong is not to play.
    I come here daily for the noodz
    while i agree, it's the internet. who currs
    hey don't drag wake into this, he never says anything dumb.
    > that kid is retarded
    > we should act retarded too
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Honestly though, how is it always Erik? I mean the dude posts a single picture in here and someone always tries point out something even if there's nothing.
    image Photobucket
    edited September 2012
    Someone just posted a pic of another album cover with a background that looks almost identical, if not literally identical, to his mixtape background. If he would have been like "oh shit, and I see what you are saying" I can honestly say that discussion would have been over much quicker
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

You are fucking stupid. I say they banned grunting at Planet Fitness and that it's a pussy rule, and the first response is "You grunt 'cause you're an attention whore faggot.". I don't start 90% of this bullshit. It's started 'cause y'all are worthless and have absolutely no lives.

Honestly though, how is it always Erik? I mean the dude posts a single picture in here and someone always tries point out something even if there's nothing.

Ding ding fucking ding. Glad someone else sees it.

Someone just posted a pic of another album cover with a background that looks almost identical, if not literally identical, to his mixtape background. If he would have been like "oh shit, and I see what you are saying" I can honestly say that discussion would have been over much quicker

So basically, be anything but a bitchmade yes man, and it's time for war. K.

exactly. instead he goes full retard, which people will pick up on. same with me saying something about planet fitness. could of said that's great that you aren't being an obese faggot nigga and going to get in shape. instead he starts talking shit about it

Nope. I said a general statement about Planet Fitness, and you and your little warrior decided to take it personally and get asshurt, when I said nothing about people who go to Planet Fitness, just Planet Fitness itself. You go to a faggot gym, deal wit it, bitch.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I agree with what Chavy said, but if you just actually acted like you didn't care for 10 seconds, this place could maybe be normal.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Episode said:

So basically, be anything but a bitchmade yes man, and it's time for war. K.

I guess being understanding and civil means you're a bitchmade simp nigga. Well ok then..
    imageimage
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I think there needs to be the correct ratio of calm to full retard. There was a few month period a while ago where all was calm and it was nice but then it got boring. Then shit hit the fan and there are hella many arguments and things are fun to read. But now it's at the point where it's just fucking dumb and the shit is old. We need another calm period.