Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,603 spicy boy
    lol that background looks almost the same
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    edited September 2012
    Post edited by MetalCoresades on
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol as if the TV wasn't enough to make DP comparisons :))
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,032 master of ceremonies
    hop off haters
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol, anything for you faggots to hate. I don't give a single fuck about a no name huff ass Metal band. I've heard of them when I was into Metal, that's it. Never listened to them once, never heard of that album, never seen the cover 'til you faggots posted it. Least my cover has a correlation to my name.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Sup dawg?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    The tv thing isnt a big deal. I'm sure other albums have done it. Plus Erik inside the tv is cool.

However I think the city backdrop might be the exact same picture. I'd tell your photographer to get off his lazy ass and go snap a photo of the city instead of using a stock image or ripping off another artist. Youre paying this guy right?

The tv thing isnt a big deal. I'm sure other albums have done it. Plus Erik inside the tv is cool.

However I think the city backdrop might be the exact same picture. I'd tell your photographer to get off his lazy ass and go snap a photo of the city instead of using a stock image or ripping off another artist. Youre paying this guy right?

He DID take that picture, in fact, the reason it's taken a little longer for him to get the background put on it, is that he had to wait for a sunny day to get the best shot possible, and he took pictures of a couple alleyways and let me pick, and that one was my favorite.

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,714 spicy boy
    I didn't post the similarity to hate... simply to point out the similarity
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited September 2012
    Meh, good for them then, they were no name when I was still going to Metal shows. Still can't say I give a shit about them, or that I've heard that album, or seen it's cover prior to it's posting on here.
    I think his point was you shouldn't go about throwing insults around when don't know what you're talking about.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cot damn, Tim got swole.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Dude. They were so nice.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Erik find the videos from mayhem where they interviews as I lay dying. They discuss their workout schedule and what they eat.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Tim is so freaking big. I was tempted to ask for a hug.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html