Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    he can have them most of the pics he took i already posted on here dumb fuck. ask him what i did to his fb
    he called me fat on my wall and said my girl looked like a guy. oh the dispair.... Did your cancer patient girlfriend die yet? Can I stick my cock in her before the rest of her hair falls out?
    what?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he can have them most of the pics he took i already posted on here dumb fuck. ask him what i did to his fb
    he called me fat on my wall and said my girl looked like a guy. oh the dispair.... Did your cancer patient girlfriend die yet? Can I stick my cock in her before the rest of her hair falls out?
    what?

i just dont know what your saying
    i just dont know what your saying
    thats not my girl and clearly says who it is on my bf so i dont understand what your saying i guess you cant read
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,670 spicy boy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats not my girl and clearly says who it is on my bf so i dont understand what your saying i guess you cant read
    It says who it is on your boyfriend?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It says who it is on your boyfriend?
    Maybe that's why he's so mad. He found out his boyfriend got a tattoo of some girl's name and he's jelly.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    abbadonfagz fails on so many levels, its quite entertaining doe.. i hope ape whoops his ass one day haha
    I think it's weird to hear people talk about whooping each others ass. I think the last time I ever thought about actually wanting to fight someone because I hated them, had to be at least 20 years ago when I was 15. That urge to beat someone or defend myself disappeared when I turned 16 and went to college and wasnt surrounded by children all day.
    Slap lookin like the lost member of Mars Volta
    :)) =))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm sorry but if someone does anything to me or my family I will defend myself. Sometimes when people open their mouth with disregard of consequences they need to learn to take what's coming to them.

As I have said before I avoid fighting. Look at what happened a couple years ago at mayhem fest. I gave these drunk dudes three chances to back down but they decided to pick the fight. They put me on the ground and kicked me in the head. So in that case what do you do wake? Curl up into a ball and say I'm not a child I'm not going to fight back? Not me I won't do that I got up and ended it. I still to this day feel bad that it went down the way it did but you know what they had ample opportunity to just leave me alone.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    when my daughters start fighting, i let em, they'll beat the crap out of each other and then everything is good again the next day. For the little ones tho, they get to box it out on Wii and then the loser has to go to the room for an hour.
    My comment really wasn't personally directed at you, nor was I saying there isnt a time to stand up for yourself or your family. I was merely just stating I thought it was weird because I personally don't end up in situations like that. Perhaps I'm just lucky?

The last time I was almost involved in a fight was in college.... These drunk guys wanted to beat my friends and I up for some really lame reason. I wish I could remember why but if everyone was sober im sure no one would have said anything. Anyways... These guys are like seconds from jumping us and I say "hey hey hey guys.... We're like the fonz here." and they said "what?" and I said "we are like the fonz here... How's the fonz?" and they said "cool?" "yeaaaahhhh... coool" and they laughed and everyone walked away.

Yeah wake, I have the desire to fight people like 80 times a week. Doesn't make anyone different, I just live near more assholes I guess. I
    Don't fight, immot a fighter, I try to reason and break apart fights if I have too, but just cause I make better decisions doesn't mean I still don't want to knock people the fick put once in a while, lOl... Yolo#
    Yeah I live in a pretty yuppie area where people are more interested in talking about their diversified stock portfolio and their golf handicap. Perhaps it's just the area I live were fighting just aint all that common.
    Yeah wake, I have the desire to fight people like 80 times a week. Doesn't make anyone different, I just live near more assholes I guess. I
    Don't fight, immot a fighter, I try to reason and break apart fights if I have too, but just cause I make better decisions doesn't mean I still don't want to knock people the fick put once in a while, lOl... Yolo#
    But you don't do it cause your fat and will get beat on
    Yup you got me I'm fat. Next...
    Yup you got me I'm fat. Next...
    Don't forget you look like a pig guy from the twilight zone "the eye of the beholder"
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i get sick of having to fight. i had beef with this one dude that moved into my neighborhood recently. he walks around (yeah, walks) acting like he owns the street. a week ago, he was trying to sick his pit bull on mine while i was grilling in the back yard. he had 3 of his boys with him, all talking shit. when i walked down to the end of the driveway with my baseball bat, they kept moving on, shouting racist shit at me. pussies. it's bad enough that they start shit, but it's even worse when they keep doing it as they're walking away.