Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yup you got me I'm fat. Next...
    Don't forget you look like a pig guy from the twilight zone "the eye of the beholder"
    Bowl cut. Period end of discussion/
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Calling someone fat is a grade school insult .
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i get sick of having to fight. i had beef with this one dude that moved into my neighborhood recently. he walks around (yeah, walks) acting like he owns the street. a week ago, he was trying to sick his pit bull on mine while i was grilling in the back yard. he had 3 of his boys with him, all talking shit. when i walked down to the end of the driveway with my baseball bat, they kept moving on, shouting racist shit at me. pussies. it's bad enough that they start shit, but it's even worse when they keep doing it as they're walking away.
    This is what im talking about. It's fucking weird to hear stories like this. Shit like this never happens where I live. So weird! Who does that sort of shit?!?!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Who does that sort of shit?!?!
    this big, dark skinned gorilla lookin' fucker and his 15 year old cousins trying to act hard

i live on bankhead. what can ya do? :-??
    win the lotto and get the fuck out of there. :D
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    i get sick of having to fight. i had beef with this one dude that moved into my neighborhood recently. he walks around (yeah, walks) acting like he owns the street. a week ago, he was trying to sick his pit bull on mine while i was grilling in the back yard. he had 3 of his boys with him, all talking shit. when i walked down to the end of the driveway with my baseball bat, they kept moving on, shouting racist shit at me. pussies. it's bad enough that they start shit, but it's even worse when they keep doing it as they're walking away.
    This is what im talking about. It's fucking weird to hear stories like this. Shit like this never happens where I live. So weird! Who does that sort of shit?!?!
    Shit like that happens around here too
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i like living somewhere lower class for a variety of reasons that i'm not gonna get into. i just hate shit like this dude and the meth monsters beating their kids and the police always creepin'. it's a conundrum.
    Why dont you want to get into it? I grew up in the ghetto, where every day someone on the block was being arrested for drugs, guns, DV, or murder- There were people who lived around me that I fully believed they would murder me just for the fuck of it if I ever ended up somewhere alone with them. I learned to never open plastic bags on the side of the road because they were likely cats that had been butchered and tossed there to rot. There was nothing of living like that, that would make me want to move back. I very much prefer just kicking back, relaxing, and enjoying life with other friendly people around me.
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    my bf does the same stuff but usually its the shotgun in his hand. don't come to our place acting a fool, we don't play that game.
    Body like the sitch and a cock like Alex gonz \m/
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wow just read that abbafagz thread. This place has gone off the deep end the past couple days.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    12 pages long, fuck that lol. what happened?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    The whole forum turned on eachother basically. good read.
    sounds awesome. still too long to read. i'd rather just stare at my computer screen or something lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    So did the little fella get banned?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I believe so
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    for fucks sake...
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Something in your mind ma'am?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Slap won't post noodz, chaos erupted.
    what a pussy