Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    i sense some bad ju-ju coming
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So wait, Wake is Erik's dad? I thought Catz was? :-?
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake salty as fuck. The coat hanger shoulda been used on all 3 of your kids. Better than growing up with a Dad like you.
    I aint salty at all child. I just think we shouldnt allow little children like you onto grownup sites like this. You're nothing but a retard that we all make fun of, but you are too stupid to realize that we are all making fun of you. No one likes you, and you dont contribute anything to the site- it's a wonder why you stick around Vanilla
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    wake's going in hard on that beat
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My niece Trinadie..I have serial killer eyes in this pic.
    image Photobucket
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wake salty as fuck. The coat hanger shoulda been used on all 3 of your kids. Better than growing up with a Dad like you.
    I aint salty at all child. I just think we shouldnt allow little children like you onto grownup sites like this. You're nothing but a retard that we all make fun of, but you are too stupid to realize that we are all making fun of you. No one likes you, and you dont contribute anything to the site- it's a wonder why you stick around Vanilla

What do you contribute? Your God complex therapy? Fuck outta here old man. Stay salty and keep making yourself look pathetic. :-bd
    What do you contribute? Your God complex therapy? Fuck outta here old man. Stay salty and keep making yourself look pathetic. :-bd
    I contribute comedy by making you out to be the pathetic shit you are. I understand the truth hurts, but I couldnt let you go on believing whatever lie you tell yourself that lets you come back here. You're the forum down-syndrome kid that everyone makes fun of because you dont get people are making fun of you. You've got zero friends here. So keep thinking whatever lie you want to believe... but no one likes you.

oh and dude... your rap is shit. and your going to be sucking dicks for dollars by the time you are 30. Good luck with that life nigga.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Whether or not his rap is shit he is still a kid and chasing a dream. More passionately than I ever went after a dream. Can't be mad at him for that
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I contribute comedy by making you out to be the pathetic shit you are. I understand the truth hurts, but I couldnt let you go on believing whatever lie you tell yourself that lets you come back here. You're the forum down-syndrome kid that everyone makes fun of because you dont get people are making fun of you. You've got zero friends here. So keep thinking whatever lie you want to believe... but no one likes you.

oh and dude... your rap is shit. and your going to be sucking dicks for dollars by the time you are 30. Good luck with that life nigga.
    Lol, you just keep going. Shit's adorable. Thank you for writing another paragraph. A: People are cool with me on here, significantly less problems than I had in the past, don't know where you've been, but believe what you want. B: Funny, coming from you now, when you PM'd me months back sucking my dick over how great a track is. Unless you were lying, but then you're just a 2 faced kiss ass yes man, which is even worse. My Music is better than anything you've ever done in your life, old fuck.

Stay bitchmade boi.
    Not really. I've never wanted to make music, but the stuff I wanted to do I've accomplished more in my field then you ever will with shitty rap.

And like I said- People arent cool with you here. They're laughing at your behind your back because your a joke. Kill yourself, and see how many people give a shit. This would be the most common post in a thread about your death

Not many would care about your suicide either, buddy. Keep batting 1,000. Any proof of this back talking? Nope, you're just salty. On this forum, of all forums, it's been proven that if someone has an issue with someone, they're gonna be very vocal about it.

Keep dangling from the dick.
    lol at wake arguing with a teenager
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    regardless of the bickering or the bullshit that you like to shoot back and forth..... that was way out of line, end of story...... and one day this "quote" will haunt you.

regardless of the bickering or the bullshit that you like to shoot back and forth..... that was way out of line, end of story...... and one day this "quote" will haunt you.

Nope. Unlike Abby, who goes straight for the lowest insult immediately, I just said exactly what he said. He wants to insult my Mom and say I should've been aborted, 2 can play that game. I'll only go as low as you do.
    Not many would care about your suicide either, buddy. Keep batting 1,000. Any proof of this back talking? Nope, you're just salty. On this forum, of all forums, it's been proven that if someone has an issue with someone, they're gonna be very vocal about it.

Keep dangling from the dick.
    I difference is I dont expect anyone to care.... And dude- you arent getting what im saying obviously. I aint saying anyone has issues with you, just saying that you are the forum joke. no one takes you seriously, because everything about you is goofy retarded. You might pick up on that if you were a little smarter.

I aint even got beef with you. You arent anyone to me other then an annoying shit on some internet forum. I just thought it would be nice of me to let you know that you aint as great as you think you are, and no one really cares about you here.
    I actually kinda am. :/

I'm a boss, an old fuck telling me otherwise doesn't do much.
    who are your employees nigga?